Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is anyone else starting to become a bit excited?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭icanmunch

Sold all my TRX and got 4k matic coins. Not a lot I know, but good to have something in. Also good to get rid of my TRX :P

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Tango One

4c incoming will we see 10c by next week sweet if it did.

I think nano to $20 was the last time I see a rise like this and I sat on the side line for that one. Nice to get in early on this one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,733 ✭✭✭muddle84

Tango One wrote: »

I think nano to $20 was the last time I see a rise like this and I sat on the side line for that one. Nice to get in early on this one
    Is it too late to get in now?

muddle84 wrote: »
    Is it too late to get in now?
    No idea but the market cap is close to 82 million if reaches a similar market cap as btt 274million it has a bit to go. Btt was another Binance launchpad token.

I think in general people see its backed by coinbase and Binance and go nuts the actually product could be junk (emporers new clothes) but I'm happy to ride this for the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,197 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Tango One wrote: »

Could well be possible. Off the top of my head Chainlink, Enjin coin, Crypto.com chain, Holo all had similar runs early this year and held. A few more went 10x (like Maximine) but didn't quite hold. Matic seems to be one of the nicer gainers.

As mentioned this is absolute peanuts compared to the multiple 100x's in 2017

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭q85dw7osi4lebg

BTC is now green on the monthly and yearly chart.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭tcawley29

Cashed out yesterday on matic checked this morning and nearly cried. Round two let's have ya :)

Still up overall so still happy :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,047 ✭✭✭Truckermal

tcawley29 wrote: »
    Cashed out yesterday on matic checked this morning and nearly cried. Round two let's have ya :)

Still up overall so still happy :)

Bad mistake although it really peaked at 5am I'm back about 3k from that time this morning.

Truckermal wrote: »
    Bad mistake although it really peaked at 5am I'm back about 3k from that time this morning.

I'm in New York so I was well asleep at that time :pac:

• Advertisement

Bitcoin SV up 65% in 24 hours

Looks like matic has turned a corner, the party may be over

• Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Arrival

He's actually a ****ing lunatic, absolute weirdo. He knows most people don't buy his bull**** yet he just continues on still trying to spread his delusions

Sweet Jesus today has been unlucky for me with matic :( You still in Truckermal?

Sweet Jesus today has been unlucky for me with matic :( You still in Truckermal?

No converted to BNB 2 hours ago it's dumping since.

No converted to BNB 2 hours ago it's dumping since.

Might wait off another hour and hope for the best :pac:

Might wait off another hour and hope for the best :pac:

I'm watching closely to buy more if it does tank more.

I'm watching closely to buy more if it does tank more.

Gives me a bit more confidence about leaving it in I suppose :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭26000 Elephants

He just told you he dumped it all, and you are taking this as a sign of confidence? :confused:

He just told you he dumped it all, and you are taking this as a sign of confidence? :confused:

That he's looking to buy back. yes

That he's looking to buy back. yes

You really cannot see what just happened, can you?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

You really cannot see what just happened, can you?

Gentlemen! You can’t fight in here! This is the Lambo show room!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭el diablo

Better off waiting for the next Binance Launchpad pump and dump token. The big gains have already been made on Matic in my opinion.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

Gentlemen! You can’t fight in here! This is the Lambo show room!

In a pump'n'dump, its best to understand who ends up buying the Lambo and who ends up washing them.

CCMF!

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭vargoo

Good lord, I just came in here for a look, you sir need to rewind to last what, Sep before you lose your knickers.

Asking people what to do and no one having a clue whats going on!

I'll show you all when I have my lambo :D

Crypto is a game which cannot be predicted that well. Sometimes risks pay off and sometimes they don't.

Only play with what you can afford to lose.

I love it I must say. It’s just mad and reckless gambling and bucketloads of hopium. Psychopathic oddball, Craig Wright, puts in a sheet of paper claiming rights to the original Bitcoin whitepaper, and his shïtcoin jumps almost 80%. Like it’s mad stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Arrival

On Binance can you link your bank account/card and buy with FIAT or do you need to buy BTC/ETH on Coinbase and transfer over first and trade that for the alts?

I'll show you all when I have my lambo :D

Crypto is a game which cannot be predicted that well. Sometimes risks pay off and sometimes they don't.

Only play with what you can afford to lose.

I think you are better off waiting for the launch of BitConnect 2.0 in July. That will be the absolute moon-baby of 2019, without a doubt. 6-digit % organic gains are certain. Even my wife she knows this.You will be in a 15 year old Lexus before you know it.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭JaimeLannister

It was a good run while it lasted. Hopefully it can kick on again for ye

Man-utd-Nemanja-Matic-731443.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

Approx an 150% increase in the value of chainlink over the last month. It’s nearing it’s all time high. it is one of the few alts that has been steadily (overall) increasing in value over the last 12 months

thunderdog wrote: »
    Approx an 150% increase in the value of chainlink over the last month. It’s nearing it’s all time high. it is one of the few alts that has been steadily (overall) increasing in value over the last 12 months

Is that the coin that the oddballs on the biz forum on 4chan are obsessed with? When they aren’t posting anti Semitic memes.

Is that the coin that the oddballs on the biz forum on 4chan are obsessed with? When they aren’t posting anti Semitic memes.

Did you buy any crypto yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,608 ✭✭✭worded

Anyone an opinion on XRP

https://www.coinbase.com/price/ripple

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭el diablo

worded wrote: »

Yes, it's garbaage. A pre-mined, centralised bankster token and not actually a cryptocurrency.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

He just told you he dumped it ahll, and you are taking this as a sign of confidence? :confused:

It's still dumping as I type so I'll be ready to jump back in when it stops.

It's amazing Paddy and Johnny disappear when everything is pumping but always come back when things dump! They would sell more Screws and Nails during the pump...:p

Dropped 40% against USDT but gaining now again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭stefanovich

Arrival wrote: »
    On Binance can you link your bank account/card and buy with FIAT or do you need to buy BTC/ETH on Coinbase and transfer over first and trade that for the alts?

Binance have an entity in Jersey that allow you to buy crypto with euro. Coinbase is an alternative.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭stockshares

Binance have an entity in Jersey that allow you to buy crypto with euro. Coinbase is an alternative.

Buying with Fiat on Binance Jersey is expensive. If you use Coinbase buy ETH and Transfer it over to Binance. Its much faster than transferring Btc.

worded wrote: »

It's project that has around 200 banks on board. A token that facilitates crossborder settlement and wire transfers. Basically they offer services that make that stuff go much faster than traditional services - and also a system that is a potential replacement for the Swift network (which is used by every financial institution out there but is slow and clunky as hell)

Have a read
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ripple_(payment_protocol)

Quite a few in the crypto community don't like it, because they feel it's not a "true" crypto and all that. Fair enough, but the crypto community is generally quite bonkers in my experience and doesn't know jack about economics or finance in general - but at the end of the day they form a significant chunk of the dumb money pouring into this market so it's worth taking into account. When there's a crazy bull run it can spike because new investors perceive it's low token price as "cheap" without understanding token supply
    :pac:

Also, one of the worlds largest banks, JPM released their own coin, which could directly compete with Ripple and that has rightly spooked some people

TNT seems to be the one today!

TNT seems to be the one today!

Have a ludicrous amount of alts in my portfolio and for some ungodly reason Tierion is there, any solid reason why it's going up?

If not, it'll pump and dump

Watch yourself going alt-hunting lads, can end up badly burned. Stuff like Chainlink and Matic are exceptions and were backed by strong news/developments

Hoping when Truckermal makes his big buy in matic it pumps it up again for me :pac:

Hoping when Truckermal makes his big buy in matic it pumps it up again for me :pac:

Bought back in this morning but no rise yet, it could dump even more!

Bought back in this morning but no rise yet, it could dump even more!

Gonna collect my space suit this evening just incase :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Blueshoe

Are these binance launchpad programs not just another type of pump and dump?

Pnd 2.0

Bloomberg yapping a bit there about BTC ETF and SEC still potentially making a punt on approving it, despite its delay this week.

Good to be on the box.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement