Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Pumps.ie

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭voluntary

Darc19 wrote: »
    For those who bang on about prices increasing quicker than dropping, how come oil prices started rising 3 weeks ago and pump prices haven't gone up yet?

Prices never dropped at my local garages, 1.21 for a litre of diesel as we speak.
    A total rip-off.

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭voluntary

Nw3b63V.png

• Registered Users Posts: 6,641 ✭✭✭zilog_jones

Does that work on CarPlay/Android Auto ?

It works when I use Android Auto directly on my phone, otherwise I don't know.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,761 ✭✭✭CoBo55

I’ve never seen it below the euro a litre, then again I haven’t left the county in weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭mikeecho

Wholesale prices of Petrol up 3.7¢ +vat
    And diesel up 3¢ +vat since midnight.

So expect to see 5c on petrol and 4c on diesel, when your local station gets their next tanker in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭shanec1928

Does that work on CarPlay/Android Auto ?
    no

• Registered Users Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭Technique

I updated some local fuel prices on the Waze app yesterday. However checking today I see that it still displays the old prices from 60 days ago.

Any idea why it didn't take my updates? Is there some sort of verification process before they're displayed?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

mikeecho wrote: »
    Wholesale prices of Petrol up 3.7¢ +vat
    And diesel up 3¢ +vat since midnight.

So expect to see 5c on petrol and 4c on diesel, when your local station gets their next tanker in.

They wont wait that long:(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,641 ✭✭✭zilog_jones

Technique wrote: »
    I updated some local fuel prices on the Waze app yesterday. However checking today I see that it still displays the old prices from 60 days ago.

Any idea why it didn't take my updates? Is there some sort of verification process before they're displayed?

Make sure you get confirmation after submitting the prices. If there's a problem it may say "Uh-oh!" with a big X, or show some other error.

Waze Ireland forum is here: https://www.waze.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=119&sid=5ca55dc958f056959647edaafb18cec9

• Registered Users Posts: 27 calps

Both EMO & Applegreen Enfield have Diesel at €1.09

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 calps

Both EMO & Applegreen Enfield have Diesel at €1.09

Maxol Enniscorthy 110.3 oddly enough, they're usually .9, Tesco sometimes have it .8

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

Jones oil kilkenny €110.9

Fuel card shower price this week €128.7 :)

Those cards are a rip off especially DCI.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭beaver111

1.15.9 the lowest in cavan applegreens

• Registered Users Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭Miscreant

Petrol never dropped below 129.9 around these parts at all during the lockdown... Fuel card or not!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Ray Donovan

Filled the car with €1.07 diesel in Birr on Friday

• Registered Users Posts: 9 DavyR33

Just got an update pushed to the Play Store last night. Pumps.ie back in action?

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Dr.TV

DavyR33 wrote: »
    Just got an update pushed to the Play Store last night. Pumps.ie back in action?

Yep it looks like it .. yeay!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭KOR101

Website still out of action......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,503 ✭✭✭deezell

No option to register, option on web registration is missing the reCAPTCHA verification. I don't do fakepuke. Give it a while, some scary diesel prices on in from pre Covid.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭hoodie6029

Logged into the Android app with my old login. Will have to start updating stations as I see them now.

Cui bono?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,503 ✭✭✭deezell

hoodie6029 wrote: »
    Logged into the Android app with my old login. Will have to start updating stations as I see them now.

Can't remember old password, not saved, there's no ' forgot password' link.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭horse7

1.23 petrol in gala ballyfermot today

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭hoodie6029

deezell wrote: »
    Can't remember old password, not saved, there's no ' forgot password' link.

Don't think they ever had a 'Forgot password' service. I forgot mine years ago and just had to register again.

Cui bono?

Excellent..

I've just updated a few stations that I passed today, that were on my watchlist.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Rattlehead_ie

Couldnt remember my username/password and cant Crest an account or use FB. Hopefully though soon can log in and start updating.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭un5byh7sqpd2x0

iOS app has disappeared

iOS app has disappeared

Android ftw

.. I'm sure it'll reappear.

The dev EC. Commented today on the Google play store.

I'll sure it'll be up and running on all platforms shortly.

Get updating ppl.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭horse7

Now we have pumps back, lets all do our bit and update please, I dont know how to give feedback to the developer,but the brand of fuel cannot be chosen eg circle k, the map function is gone to, and add a garage.

Advertisement