Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hunger games - 26th May 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Green&Red wrote: »
    Lets get him into District 9

District 9 is not safe for everybody....

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 13,359 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Back be popular demand, please welcome raze.

PMs will go out around lunch time. Please ensure you have space in your inbox.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,053 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Kolido wrote:

Unlike that time I tried to PM you your DR access Kolido yeah :D

Popular guy! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Kolido wrote: »
    Back be popular demand, please welcome raze.

Battle_Royale_2407m.1.jpg

Yessss!!!! Let chaos rein

Also have a meal today at half twelve but after that expect next levels of participation

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Battle_Royale_2407m.1.jpg

Yessss!!!! Let chaos rein

Quite pleased by this addition. I do love a bit of chaos, it keeps things interesting :P

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,053 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

TheSkunk wrote: »
    Quite pleased by this addition. I do love a bit of chaos, it keeps things interesting :P

giphy.gif

I'm only messing I've only played it like once and died pretty quick but it was good fun

Also have a meal today at half twelve but after that expect next levels of participation

You are obviously a wolf....

“Please let me in, I’m free until Wednesday”

Gets in

“I’m off to lunch, C U Next Tuesday bitches”

giphy.gif

I'm only messing I've only played it like once and died pretty quick but it was good fun

:pac:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

Boo, Raze you disappoint. The way everyone was going on I thought you were some mad veteran of absolute f**ckery :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Lol. Yeah right.

Necro wrote: »
    :pac:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

You seem familiar??C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

You seem familiar??

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

giphy.gif

Still my finest moment

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5cea636c6e7167337719aa67&rid=giphy.gif

I’m dying, I looked up skunk gifs and found this. Definitely using this anytime someone says something I don’t like. Anonymity be damned!

TheSkunk wrote:
    I’m dying, I looked up skunk gifs and found this. Definitely using this anytime someone says something I don’t like. Anonymity be damned!

Yay I wont be the only one so :)

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5cea636c6e7167337719aa67&rid=giphy.gif

I get so confused sometimes. Often I’ve been ready through a game thread and kept a note “keep an eye on Mary”

and-i-thought-oh-geez-thats-me-19268443.png

Just so I know the rules? We can reveal our roles once we don't lie about it correct?

Just so I know the rules? We can reveal our roles once we don't lie about it correct?

I feel like you’re winding us up. The paranoia is setting in already. I’m onto you!

• Advertisement

I feel like you’re winding us up. The paranoia is setting in already. I’m onto you!

Nah genuine question I haven't played in like 15 months or more

Necro wrote: »
    Yay I wont be the only one so :)

If I get a bullet I’m gonna find you and not make the mistake I made the last time. If I’m a wolf I will eat you alive. If I’m the SK I will smite yo ass... Even if you are Katness and I’m Peeta I will give you up to Donald Sutherland.

PlaintiveNervousAnnelida-small.gif

I see Drumpot as this right now:

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

I am pleasantly bewildered by this back and forth :D

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Raze and I kicked the Simpsons games ass. Raze stole necros character after he died and used it to buss me.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057983665

Thread locked for now. Enjoy reading the OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5cea840d4b4874477325f123&rid=giphy.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Dublinandy2

Still my finest moment

In life?

Green&Red wrote: »
    giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5cea840d4b4874477325f123&rid=giphy.gif

Must be waiting for Raze to finish his lunch.

• Advertisement

Drumpot wrote: »
    Must be waiting for Raze to finish his lunch.

On the main course atm

Advertisement