Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

**World Record attempt**

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,837 ✭✭✭Cordell

2Mad2BeMad wrote: »
    You can die from it

And loose your progress and loot.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,322 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

Channel 4 had a week long show at least ten years ago whereby they were put into a Big Brother style house and they had to stay awake with the last person winning the money
    They were literally not allowed close their eyes for 10 seconds or something and I'm sure that had plenty of medical advice and personnel standing by to assist and evaluate them

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

GavRedKing wrote: »
    If it was that easy, or allowed by the Guinness book of records, everyone would be at it.

Feel free to give it a go though after this player, let us know how you get on. :pac:

Not THAT stupid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Skerries wrote: »
    Channel 4 had a week long show at least ten years ago whereby they were put into a Big Brother style house and they had to stay awake with the last person winning the money
    They were literally not allowed close their eyes for 10 seconds or something and I'm sure that had plenty of medical advice and personnel standing by to assist and evaluate them

It was called Shattered and its 15 years old at this stage. They were given 45 minute naps but were not allowed to sleep or have micro-naps in between or else they would be penalised some of the prize money.

Not a hope in hell it would be made now.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2018/sep/04/shattered-legacy-of-a-reality-tv-experiment-in-extreme-sleep-deprivation

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭rgmmg

Missed it - anywhere I can watch a replay?

• Advertisement

rgmmg wrote: »
    Missed it - anywhere I can watch a replay?

https://www.twitch.tv/ni_oldskool/videos

• Registered Users Posts: 18,703 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

I think I can sum up my feelings on this thread in 1 word:

*yawn*

• Registered Users Posts: 13,834 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

So ah, did he manage it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭pegasus1

So ah, did he manage it?

Yes he did, total hours 138 and 10 minutes...

He could have went further but for serious issues re lag etc after that days update..

It was unplayable and across all modes and sever areas, well EU and Stateside

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

That'll look good on his cv.

• Advertisement
Advertisement