Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 32 Wild Card Team Thread

Options
  • 23-03-2019 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭

Even though I have my FH/TC/WC left I prefer the strategy of going WC this week. I will be playing FH next week. So my selections are based on have 11 DG's GW 32, no interest in GW 33, and some Wford, Spurs, Brighton etc. to cover the GW 34 and 35 doubles.
    I'll replace Hazard to Mane GW 34 and TC GW 34 or 35 (Kane?) likely.
    In defence I'd like Chelsea cover but I've got semi good options with Jonny/Dunk but could swap for AWB/Schupp.
    Midfield/Strikers I'm happy to look between Defo/Jimi to Mili/Deeney etc. +4.2.

Recommendations?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,927 ✭✭✭normanoffside

Good thread!! This is my strategy too.

At the moment my WC team is:

Ryan (Leno)
    Dunk- AWB- Boly (Kola, Bednarek)
    Pogba, Mané, Sterling, Deulofeu, (JWP)
    Aguero, Jimi, Kane.

This gives 10 doublers and Mané for 32.

Plan at the moment is to FH in 33, then get Duffy in for AWB in 34 (3 Doublers from Brighton).
    That should leave me with 14 Doublers + Mané for BB in DGW 35 as well as a FT to change things if needed.

I'm Up from 1.5m to 390k in the last 5/6 weeks so I hope to smash through the top 100k in the run in.

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Jesper

Ryan (Leno)
    Aguero, Jimi, Kane.

Plan at the moment is to FH in 33, then get Duffy in for AWB in 34 (3 Doublers from Brighton).
    That should leave me with 14 Doublers + Mané for BB in DGW 35 as well as a FT to change things if needed.

I'm Up from 1.5m to 390k in the last 5/6 weeks so I hope to smash through the top 100k in the run in.

What do you think of Del to Milinovic and Jimi to Deeney?

Jesper wrote: »
    What do you think of Del to Milinovic and Jimi to Deeney?

Mili only doubles in 32, Del Doubles in 32 and 35.
    Jimi is just better than Deeney.

I'm playing FH in 33 so GW33 fixtures are irrelevant, I'll probably FH Mili in 33.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,628 ✭✭✭shmeee

I'm going to be WCing for DGW32, no FH so it's it an all in for this DGW and have a few of the regular suspects for BGW33.

Not a clue where to start so....

Did one transfer to free up funds, Firmino to Quaner as a bench fodder as will be only going with 2 up front.

Ryan (Leno)
    Aguero, Jimi, Kane.

I've changed a few things up.

Team is now:

Ryan (Leno)
    Lindelof- Duffy- Boly (Dunk, Bednarek)
    Aguero, Jimi, Kane.

So now I have 10 doublers + Mané for this GW (Double Dunk on the Bench)
    Triple Brighton defence for GW34 and
    14 Doubles + Mane (but also 3 FT) to prepare for GW35 bench Boost.

Feeling quite comfortable about the team now. If all goes well I'll be able to roll a few FTs into GW36 to fix up the squad for the run in.
    My only regret is not having played TC earlier in the season.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,661 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Team is now:

Ryan (Leno)
    Pogba, ManSterling, Deulofeu, (JWP)
    Aguero, Jimi, Kane.

I would be concerned about Deulofeu's game time over the 2 games, Watford has a huge chance of getting to the final, so there is a chance that he will be rested, as he was against city earlier on before a cup game.

Ace2007 wrote: »
    I would be concerned about Deulofeu's game time over the 2 games, Watford has a huge chance of getting to the final, so there is a chance that he will be rested, as he was against city earlier on before a cup game.

Yeah it's a concern. I like him because he also has a double in 35, I'll be FHing next week.
    Any suggestions in the same price range?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Team is now:

Ryan (Leno)
    Aguero, Jimi, Kane.

So now I have 10 doublers + Mané for this GW (Double Dunk on the Bench)
    Triple Brighton defence for GW34 and
    14 Doubles + Mane (but also 3 FT) to prepare for GW35 bench Boost.

Feeling quite comfortable about the team now. If all goes well I'll be able to roll a few FTs into GW36 to fix up the squad for the run in.
    My only regret is not having played TC earlier in the season.

Also on a wildcard and I only have 7 of your squad. It's only early yet though

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Also on a wildcard and I only have 7 of your squad. It's only early yet though

I saw your wildcard team on the other thread.
    We have different strategies because I still have Free Hit and am using it next week. I therefore don't have to think about the skinny week while you have to keep an eye on being able to filed a team.

Remaining chips and when you plan to play them definitely changes thinking about teams. My Wildcard is not primarily designed for 32 but mostly for 34 and 35 (when I will use BB).

Advertisement