Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shorting Irish Companies

Options
  • 21-03-2019 5:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Does anyone know where? I've tried the LSE and a few other exchanges to see if they have similar pricing information as the CBOE but there was (typically) nothing.

I'm broking with Degiro and there's no options - does anyway if/where one can short Irish companies????
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭someday2010

Does anyone know where? I've tried the LSE and a few other exchanges to see if they have similar pricing information as the CBOE but there was (typically) nothing.

I'm broking with Degiro and there's no options - does anyway if/where one can short Irish companies????

You need to sign up for Degiro CFD’s. Beware CFD’s ... not intended for amateur investors, statistically 80% of people lose money in the long term with CFDs. There was a once famous Cavan man that lost his shirt amongst other things with CFD’s.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 coombehospital

Thanks - I've seen the CFD option in Degiro but was hoping to get put options somewhere.
    I'm fairly financially literate, work in the industry and know my leveraged forward contracts from my interest rate swaps - but CFDs still make me think twice.

Advertisement