Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Circle K spin & win [Use PM for links]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

kingtut wrote: »
    Sending PM. Not a red bull fan lol, maybe you can give it to Parky?

Thanks very much! I will pass the red bull onto ParkyJiSung by PM now

I don't like red bull but love coconut ... however it could be a Very Bad Thing if I discover I adore coconut red bulls so I've shared any I won to be on the safe side :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,518 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

Mardyke wrote: »
    Why are people linking the voucher to a particular store?

People are redeeming them. Posting a message to PM or reply to the post means it's the same people getting the prizes. By posting the link it means one has to be out and near a store which opens it up to everyone and not the same few... Fairer to all!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

123654789 wrote: »
    Thanks very much! I will pass the red bull onto ParkyJiSung by PM now

I don't like red bull but love coconut ... however it could be a Very Bad Thing if I discover I adore coconut red bulls so I've shared any I won to be on the safe side :D

You're welcome. I won a coconut red bull over the weekend and redeemed it. Sitting in the fridge so have yet to try it ... don't think I'm going to like it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,796 ✭✭✭bromley52

You're welcome. I won a coconut red bull over the weekend and redeemed it. Sitting in the fridge so have yet to try it ... don't think I'm going to like it :D

It's not so bad. Starts off with a nice berry taste with a coconut taste at the end.

bromley52 wrote: »
    It's not so bad. Starts off with a nice berry taste with a coconut taste at the end.

Gordon?

• Advertisement

Gordon?

No sorry

No sorry

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭normakelle

Anyone who hasn't won much who fancies a coffee?

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭downesy

normakelle wrote: »
    Anyone who hasn't won much who fancies a coffee?

Would love it please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭normakelle

it's yours will pm it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭downesy

normakelle wrote: »
    it's yours will pm it

Thanks so much

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭ChewyLouie

Car wash for swap to who ever replies offering the most stuff.

Is this gone?
    Could swap you for an Iceberger + Pastry + Minus 4c/L fuel.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Jaster Rogue

JeffKenna wrote: »
    People are redeeming them. Posting a message to PM or reply to the post means it's the same people getting the prizes. By posting the link it means one has to be out and near a store which opens it up to everyone and not the same few... Fairer to all!

You don't have to be near the store, you can select a station from the map. The same people can quickly select their local store and chances are nobody else is going to bother risking driving miles out of their way to get something worth €2. Even someone near a store that somebody else has locked in, will probably not bother chancing it unless they happen to actually be in the store.

I think my system is fairer, I only give codes away (by PM) to people who have not received any from me yet. Speaking of which, I have a circle K sandwich with 17 hours left for 1st person to quote this post who hasn't received a code from me before.

edit - gone to glanman

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭glanman

You don't have to be near the store, you can select a station from the map. The same people can quickly select their local store and chances are nobody else is going to bother risking driving miles out of their way to get something worth €2. Even someone near a store that somebody else has locked in, will probably not bother chancing it unless they happen to actually be in the store.

I think my system is fairer, I only give codes away (by PM) to people who have not received any from me yet. Speaking of which, I have a circle K sandwich with 17 hours left for 1st person to quote this post who hasn't received a code from me before.

please

• Registered Users Posts: 3,949 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

OmegaGene wrote: »
    The claim made by circle k about not being able to win more prizes until you redeem the previous one is rubbish btw, the manager in my local circle k confirmed this to me last week
    Spin away and they will build up

Never won anything if old one was pending....

• Registered Users Posts: 15,844 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

I clicked wrong store last week

was still able to claim , so it doesn't actually seem to lock in the specific store

I wonder can it be claimed multiple times while the hour countdown timer ticks down as I have noticed it only becomes an invalid link after the hour has expired, even if you have claimed it

has anyone tried?

Seve OB wrote: »

was still able to claim , so it doesn't actually seem to lock in the specific store

I wonder can it be claimed multiple times while the hour countdown timer ticks down as I have noticed it only becomes an invalid link after the hour has expired, even if you have claimed it

has anyone tried?

Major glitch in their software if that's allowed :D

Seve OB wrote: »

has anyone tried?

Well, I was claiming a few items and accidentally handed the assistant a used QR code and it came up as invalid.

Well, I was claiming a few items and accidentally handed the assistant a used QR code and it came up as invalid.

Was it within the hour though?

Was it within the hour though?
    Yes, I should have said it came up as invalid on the shops display.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭A Law

Have a tayto code going spare, first to reply here.

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭Soulsun

Have a tayto code going spare, first to reply here.

Pls

Have a rowntrees squishems with just 50 min left if anyone interested. My garage had none in stock.

Might as well post the link considering how little time left

https://spin.circlek.one/ie?p=elD4wEY121ZAlk2s

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭popcornbowl

Won a "surprise" this morning, turned out to be a Kit-Kat but I haven't received a text for the redemption code and the circle K page seems stuck on the "congratulations, you have won a Kit-Kat" screen. Tried rebooting the phone and still the same. Anyone else have this problem?

Won a "surprise" this morning, turned out to be a Kit-Kat but I haven't received a text for the redemption code and the circle K page seems stuck on the "congratulations, you have won a Kit-Kat" screen. Tried rebooting the phone and still the same. Anyone else have this problem?

Happened to me at the start and I just had to wait until midnight for it to reset. Unfortunately tonight the fun ends.

Happened to me at the start and I just had to wait until midnight for it to reset. Unfortunately tonight the fun ends.

Oh no! And I was gonna give the code to someone on here who hadn't been lucky with it! Ah well.....it was fun while it lasted!

OmegaGene wrote: »
    ends on the 7th of may

Well if I get the code between now and whenever, you can have it!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭masterboy123

Irn Bru and Random to give away.
    PM me if you can collect them by tonight.

Edit: Gone to 123654789

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

I've a 4c code that expires tomorrow morning but i think someone else will get better value from it so pm if you want it

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement