Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

Lads, Tesco is closed!

• 18-03-2019 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭ misstearheus

I don't know if there is a reason or if it's just early closing for the B/H, but I'm sitting here in me Car watching flocks of people land up to the Auto-doors to a Sign of some sorts, could be Opening Times for the B/H too. People are walking away again. But someone's going to hit their head hard in a minute, we're so used to walking straight in Auto-doors!

There was a lad on a Bike there he had 2 bags on back of Bike and something else on Handlebars. I'd say he was planning to cycle straight through to the other door, I thought he was going to come back on top of Bike! :o More and more Cars are flying in goodo having to turn away again! People can't believe it!

It's closed folks!

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 55,163 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Gremlinertia

I am expecting a video compilation of clashes and near misses shortly. Won't someone think of the bread?

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭ kerry37

Standard for Tesco to close at 8 or 9pm on a public holiday

• Registered Users Posts: 23,883 ✭✭✭✭ Mrs OBumble

You reckon they've Brexited early?

(Bank holiday hours ....)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,742 ✭✭✭✭ zell12

It is not on the front page of GalwayNow, therefore it is fake noose

Advertisement