Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the most alcohol you ever drank in one sitting?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭Littlehorny

Well if you bought 20 cans and a bottle of spirits and woke up the next day and they were gone it's safe to assume you drank them.

If i have 50 quid in my pocket and a pint is a fiver,when i run out of money i know i've drank ten pints. Take out 2 50s and drink that at a fiver a pint it's 20 pints.

Bottle of whiskey by the bed..drink it and you've drank a bottle of whiskey.

its really not difficult

This is true, if you are drinking in a house then you probably can count it easy enough. Friend of mine was the only one drinking Bulmers at a new years eve house party and he counted 17 empty cans of the stuff, he also had a few whiskey's at about 4 in the morning to top it off.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Crock Rock wrote: »
    I'm not a well

You?

With all due respect crock, I'm a fairly heavy drinker, not a feckin accountant. Tallying up drinks is the preserve of teenagers.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 agrifan_1090

I'd say some amount of toxic waste came out of your guts after that amount of stout!!

Most I ever drank was 13 pints of Guinness at my Grandad's funeral as well all a couple of Pernod Black chasers. I destroyed the toilet bowl the next day :(

You know you're Irish when the most you ever
    drank was at a funeral

• Registered Users Posts: 7,421 ✭✭✭tritium

I was never one for the getting stocious mindset, however I remember a friends birthday that pretty much confirmed that for me. His sister asked us all to chip in for a drink for him and, without telling us, had the barman fill a pint glass with spirits, top it off with lemonade, and proceeded to hand it to him to down in one.

Poor bastard had only had a half bottle of cider at that point and in about 2 minutes went from sober to horribly pissed - not nice pissed either, the kind where you’re actually worried are they going to be ok. On reflection it was a ****ing stupid thing to do by his sis but very eye opening as to how alcohol can hit someone.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

Honestly can't remember, I've been on a good few sessions. A couple of 48hr ones. So good only knows how much I had. All I know is I'd be very very hungover. Thankfully I gave it up, hangovers are awful

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭upinsmoke

jamesbere wrote: »
    Honestly can't remember, I've been on a good few sessions. A couple of 48hr ones. So good only knows how much I had. All I know is I'd be very very hungover. Thankfully I gave it up, hangovers are awful

Don't mind the hangovers but the anxiety for 3 or four days afterwards with work kills ms

Advertisement