Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Boys

Options
  • 12-03-2019 8:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55,458 ✭✭✭✭

This looks lewd, childish, and very very funny. :D

Three sixth grade boys ditch school and embark on an epic journey while carrying accidentally stolen drugs, being hunted by teenage girls, and trying to make their way home in time for their first kissing party.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭w/s/p/c/

Superbad: The Next Generation

• Registered Users Posts: 12,961 ✭✭✭✭bnt

New trailer, with more "aw hell, no" moments:

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Registered Users Posts: 55,458 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Enjoyable enough. Funny in nice regular intervals, but there were stretches with few laughs.

It wasn't all slapstick and sex jokes either - it had a good heart.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,130 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I enjoyed this. The 'PC about everything' kid was funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭petros1980

I thought this was a fairly poor - I'd give it 2/5

It's not that it was really unfunny, just that it wasn't really funny either. One or two laughs but that was about it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Ohmeha

It was ok, some hits and some misses, didn't realise until after the movie the lead character was the same kid from Room

• Registered Users Posts: 85,259 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Ohmeha wrote: »
    It was ok, some hits and some misses, didn't realise until after the movie the lead character was the same kid from Room

Jacob Tremblay :eek:

Advertisement