Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Mario vs Sonic - NEXT LEVEL

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

All,

We will be running a majority vote today for the lynch.

We will check the votes at 3pm and hourly up to 9pm. If there is a majority at any stage, we will call the lynch at that stage.

We will then advise the revised schedule with regards to munch and subsequent lynches.

Please also note we will be holding a speed day tomorrow. The timing of this will be announced this evening/tonight.

Please like this post to confirm you have read this message and because likes = <3

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    I wonder about the order. If people say it was a shaman action, then the unknown wolf is Team Sonic. Therefore the only fully known team is Team Mario. So, to knock one munch off the list we should be working through the team that we know in full.

I know steve was next under the catch a wolf kill a wolf, but unusually, we have a lot of wolves to choose from so the kill order could be important.

Thoughts?

Makes sense. Vote in for Steve but no problem changing it.

**** I presumed the speed day would be Friday. I’m at the hospital for most of tomorrow morning. Although I might be dead by then anyway.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

I wonder about the order. If people say it was a shaman action, then the unknown wolf is Team Sonic. Therefore the only fully known team is Team Mario. So, to knock one munch off the list we should be working through the team that we know in full.

I know steve was next under the catch a wolf kill a wolf, but unusually, we have a lot of wolves to choose from so the kill order could be important.

Thoughts?

I agree the order is important.

It's why it should have been Steve yesterday and Clodagh today, which would have given us data on where the convert is.

I also continue to say, I don't believe it was a Shaman action. If it was, then the wolves have a prize from yesterday we've not been told about. Because both Clodagh and Gert have admitted the wolves ran a competition between them yesterday.

Out of curiosity, Des. Is there anyone you trust? Like, I have a list of people I believe were not converted, and I'd presume you would too, right?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    **** I presumed the speed day would be Friday. I’m at the hospital for most of tomorrow morning. Although I might be dead by then anyway.

Ah you should know better than to presume.

They can happen any time from Wednesday. Depends on hiw the game develops

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

I suggest working through the Mario list first then. Sorry Phill, I know you want steve dead but if the numbers are tight then we should be looking to get one munch off our backs asap.

Jake WW wrote: »
    Ah you should know better than to presume.

They can happen any time from Wednesday. Depends on hiw the game develops

If I’m still alive I’ll try get on as much as possible. In my defense I’ve not been playing long.

If I’m still alive I’ll try get on as much as possible. In my defense I’ve not been playing long.

Sorry for presuming your experienced

I suggest working through the Mario list first then. Sorry Phill, I know you want steve dead but if the numbers are tight then we should be looking to get one munch off our backs asap.

Sigh.

Desmond.

Catch a wolf, kill a wolf. You were happy to see Steve gunned down the other night.

Riona, Jake. Please take Steve today.

It will take two lynches to know if the convert is on Team Wario (Steve, Clodagh)
    It will take three to know if the convert is on Team Robotnik (Wini, Gert, Connor).

Go for the quicker wipe.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

To the 4 in my FFA..... can 1 of you at least give me a show.

I'm still here baby, I just have a ****in job I'd love to punch in the face! Have you confessed yet?

• Advertisement

I'm still here baby, I just have a ****in job I'd love to punch in the face! Have you confessed yet?

Dance..... dance for the people.....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Out of game

You’re doing great, Riona :)

Out of game

Doing better than you and Winfrey thats for sure

Out of game

Was your outrage yesterday genuine..... i hope your doing ok if so.

Id like you to be lynched first

Was your outrage yesterday genuine..... i hope your doing ok if so.

Id like you to be lynched first

Jake, please please please vote Steve

Phil WW wrote: »
    Jake, please please please vote Steve

I have done

Doing better than you and Winfrey thats for sure

Hey!!!

All ok here. Just a nightmare when electric goes off. Back boiler, bed is electric, keeping flasks of water and a camping stove :D but power didn’t go. Watched the news and it was from Bundoran and I was thinking I’d seen it rougher than that.

I have done

With Luigi gone I’m going to have to trust you Jake. You happy that Steve is the way to go?

Hey!!!

All ok here. Just a nightmare when electric goes off. Back boiler, bed is electric, keeping flasks of water and a camping stove :D but power didn’t go. Watched the news and it was from Bundoran and I was thinking I’d seen it rougher than that.

I wanna let you know I care before lynching you

:D

• Advertisement

With Luigi gone I’m going to have to trust you Jake. You happy that Steve is the way to go?

My choice is Gerty. Im happy to go with any if the 5 though. They are all wolves.

Gertys just a personal preference.

Desmond?

Who do you want lynched and in what order?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Sigh.

Desmond.

Catch a wolf, kill a wolf. You were happy to see Steve gunned down the other night.

Riona, Jake. Please take Steve today.

It will take two lynches to know if the convert is on Team Wario (Steve, Clodagh)
    It will take three to know if the convert is on Team Robotnik (Wini, Gert, Connor).

Go for the quicker wipe.

I'm just putting the idea out there. I'm still happy to vote Steve. My vote is still on him. As for people I trust. Myself. You've not changed since the conversion so you're still there for now. Gabs too. Sorry Shroomies :)

I'm just putting the idea out there. I'm still happy to vote Steve. My vote is still on him. As for people I trust. Myself. You've not changed since the conversion so you're still there for now. Gabs too. Sorry Shroomies :)

Don’t worry, I don’t trust any of you lot since the conversion. I’m leaving my vote on Steve because, let’s face it, we’re not very good at finding wolfies.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Ah lads. Even I'm getting fed up with this. Go with how you feel, but if you want to go for the wolves (I'd go for Wini myself because I believe she was telling lies today), maybe I could then post for a while and actually be constructive to the village instead of every reply being - "He's a wolf. Just because!" Look at what happened to dead-cert wolf Isla. Dead cert-villager.

Steve WW wrote: »
    Ah lads. Even I'm getting fed up with this. Go with how you feel, but if you want to go for the wolves (I'd go for Wini myself because I believe she was telling lies today), maybe I could then post for a while and actually be constructive to the village instead of every reply being - "He's a wolf. Just because!" Look at what happened to dead-cert wolf Isla. Dead cert-villager.

A strong argument to go with Team Sonic's suggestion today, you're right. You it is.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Been busy dealing with an unexpected hospital related issue with my wife, should be on later and will vote for Steve now anyway cos no matter what has happened with Mario’s island / the convert I’m certain on Clodagh and Steve (who I’ll put the vote in on assuming he will be first).

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

I feel this afternoon will be interesting

I feel this afternoon will be interesting

Want some help working out the convert? :pac:

• Advertisement

Want some help working out the convert? :pac:

That’s a good offer Wini. You should take him up on it.

Advertisement