Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

Galway Clinic

  • 09-03-2019 7:13pm
    #1
    Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭ cnoc


    I recently read the Martin Roundabout will become a junction by the end of this year. My wife is due to visit the Clinic later this year. We will be travelling from Shannon and went via the Martin Roundabout - she has an annual appointment in the Clinic. We exited the M18 at Junction 17. If we were to stay on the motorway how could we get to the Galway Clinic? TIA?


Comments

  • Registered Users Posts: 5,163 ✭✭✭ pg633


    left onto the M6, left again at the roundabout at the end of the M6, left again the roundabout/new junction.

    Unless you are arriving with all the workers it should be very straightforward.


  • Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭ cnoc


    pg633 wrote: »
    left onto the M6, left again at the roundabout at the end of the M6, left again the roundabout/new junction.

    Unless you are arriving with all the workers it should be very straightforward.




    hi pg633
    Looking at below link is the M6 to the right? Sorry if I'm reading your thread incorrectly.



    M18 Junctions


    Link fixed by moderator
    https://www.tii.ie/tii-library/Network_Management/Junction%20Layout%20Maps/M18-Junctions.pdf


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭ ?Cee?view


    cnoc wrote: »
    hi pg633
    Looking at below link is the M6 to the right? Sorry if I'm reading your thread incorrectly.



    M18 Junctions









    That link doesn't seem to work?

    Anyway, it's very easy.

    - Stay on the M6 which becomes the N6.

    - Drive as far as the first roundabout you hit at Galway.

    - Take the first exit.

    - In 200 metres, take the first exit off the Martin Roundabout.

    - You're there.


  • Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭ cnoc


    ?Cee?view wrote: »
    That link doesn't seem to work?

    Anyway, it's very easy.

    - Stay on the M6 which becomes the N6.

    - Drive as far as the first roundabout you hit at Galway.

    - Take the first exit.

    - In 200 metres, take the first exit off the Martin Roundabout.

    - You're there.


    Is the M6 a left turn off the M18?


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭ ?Cee?view


    cnoc wrote: »
    Is the M6 a left turn off the M18?

    Not sure I understand you? It’s a motorway. All exits are to the left. In any event, it’s exit 18. Just follow the signs for Galway.


  • Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators Posts: 81,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭ biko


    https://www.galwayclinic.com/general/how-to-find-us

    Put Galway Clinic, Doughiska into google maps on your phone
    or open this on your computer so you get a feel for how it is located
    https://www.google.com/maps/@53.2819537,-8.9780325,247a,35y,89.57h,44.92t/data=!3m1!1e3


Advertisement