Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Galway Clinic

• 09-03-2019 7:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭

I recently read the Martin Roundabout will become a junction by the end of this year. My wife is due to visit the Clinic later this year. We will be travelling from Shannon and went via the Martin Roundabout - she has an annual appointment in the Clinic. We exited the M18 at Junction 17. If we were to stay on the motorway how could we get to the Galway Clinic? TIA?

Comments

left onto the M6, left again at the roundabout at the end of the M6, left again the roundabout/new junction.

Unless you are arriving with all the workers it should be very straightforward.

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭cnoc

pg633 wrote: »
    left onto the M6, left again at the roundabout at the end of the M6, left again the roundabout/new junction.

Unless you are arriving with all the workers it should be very straightforward.

hi pg633
    Looking at below link is the M6 to the right? Sorry if I'm reading your thread incorrectly.

M18 Junctions

Link fixed by moderator
    https://www.tii.ie/tii-library/Network_Management/Junction%20Layout%20Maps/M18-Junctions.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 2,834 ✭✭✭?Cee?view

cnoc wrote: »
    hi pg633
    Looking at below link is the M6 to the right? Sorry if I'm reading your thread incorrectly.

M18 Junctions

That link doesn't seem to work?

Anyway, it's very easy.

- Stay on the M6 which becomes the N6.

- Drive as far as the first roundabout you hit at Galway.

- Take the first exit.

- In 200 metres, take the first exit off the Martin Roundabout.

- You're there.

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭cnoc

?Cee?view wrote: »
    That link doesn't seem to work?

Anyway, it's very easy.

- Stay on the M6 which becomes the N6.

- Drive as far as the first roundabout you hit at Galway.

- Take the first exit.

- In 200 metres, take the first exit off the Martin Roundabout.

- You're there.

Is the M6 a left turn off the M18?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,834 ✭✭✭?Cee?view

cnoc wrote: »
    Is the M6 a left turn off the M18?

Not sure I understand you? It’s a motorway. All exits are to the left. In any event, it’s exit 18. Just follow the signs for Galway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

https://www.galwayclinic.com/general/how-to-find-us

Put Galway Clinic, Doughiska into google maps on your phone
    or open this on your computer so you get a feel for how it is located
    https://www.google.com/maps/@53.2819537,-8.9780325,247a,35y,89.57h,44.92t/data=!3m1!1e3

Advertisement