Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 31 Transfers.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,935 ✭✭✭normanoffside

Hayden of Newcastle?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Hayden of Newcastle?

Might not play in 33

• Registered Users Posts: 22,529 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Posted this in the wrong thread yesterday.
    Best 4.9 mid for this week? Will have something like

Boruc/Fab
    Digne TAA lascelles
    McNeil Salah Mane Hazard 4.9
    Vardy

Currently have
    Fab Boruc
    Digne TAA Lascelles Bedernak* Bennet*
    McNeil Salah Dilva* Son* Pogba*
    Vardy Kun* Jiménez*
    Have 2 FTC but willing to go -4

It might be worth replacing Lascelles too with a player that should play both 31 and 33. If you downgrade him to a 4.4 def or less, you'd have enough to get Brooks in then.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Posted this in the wrong thread yesterday.
    Best 4.9 mid for this week? Will have something like

Boruc/Fab
    Digne TAA lascelles
    McNeil Salah Mane Hazard 4.9
    Vardy

Currently have
    Fab Boruc
    Digne TAA Lascelles Bedernak* Bennet*
    McNeil Salah Dilva* Son* Pogba*
    Vardy Kun* Jiménez*
    Have 2 FTC but willing to go -4

I have Puncheon so I don't expect him to play in GW31 or GW33. So for a -4 I started looking at who will definitely play 90 in 31 & 33.

Westwood for Burnley is near on nailed for both, has 7 assists and was taken set pieces v Liverpool. He then goes and scores direct from a corner at Liverpool. £4.6million

Then watching the game McNeil (4.4million) was very promising and delivered great crosses.

Burnley play LEI in GW31 and bou in GW33. They need to start picking up points and playing teams who do concede goals.

My decision is now, do I go McNeil or Westwood.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

It might be worth replacing Lascelles too with a player that should play both 31 and 33. If you downgrade him to a 4.4 def or less, you'd have enough to get Brooks in then.

Is it just wolves and United blank in 33?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,385 ✭✭✭Nerdlingr

Can I make a transfer now...with week 32 in mind, and then play my free hit card and not be docked -4 ??
    I know if i play my free hit first the transfer doesnt carry over to week 32.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

I’m looking at a -8 to do
    Sterling, Jota, Aguero to
    Hazard, Fraser and one of Wilson or Vardy

I had a good run with Fraser and Wilson near the start of the season so I’m leaning towards Wilson over Vardy

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Nerdlingr wrote: »
    Can I make a transfer now...with week 32 in mind, and then play my free hit card and not be docked -4 ??
    I know if i play my free hit first the transfer doesnt carry over to week 32.

You wont be charged the -4 if you play your FH later in the same gw. But youll lose that transfer, like it never happened

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭podgemonster

Pogba, Sterling
    > Out
    Mane, Hazard <
    In

-4 but for a blank its really -2.
    Can field 10. no goalie

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Probably gonna bank the transfer this week. Max 8 starters then. Needs must though with my WC and FH burned.

Alisson (Ryan)
    TAA Yedlin Tarkowski (Doherty, AWB)
    Mané Hazard (Sterling, Pogba, Jota)
    Barnes RRRRRRondon (Aguero)

Not great but should be able to field a decent team dgw32 and hopefully make up for it then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭Blanco100

Can I make my 2 free transfers now with GW32 in mind, and then use the Free hit aswell afterwards (for GW31) with the team reverting to previous for next week (containing these 2 free transfers)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

Blanco100 wrote: »
    Can I make my 2 free transfers now with GW32 in mind, and then use the Free hit aswell afterwards (for GW31) with the team reverting to previous for next week (containing these 2 free transfers)

No. If you FH in GW31 your team reverts to your GW30 team in GW32 ANd you will only have one transfer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭Porthallian

manual_man wrote: »
    Probably gonna bank the transfer this week. Max 8 starters then. Needs must though with my WC and FH burned.

Alisson (Ryan)
    TAA Yedlin Tarkowski (Doherty, AWB)
    Mané Hazard (Sterling, Pogba, Jota)
    Barnes RRRRRRondon (Aguero)

Not great but should be able to field a decent team dgw32 and hopefully make up for it then.

I've also burned both. Have 8 starters but was thinking about bringing in Hazard + WHAM cover.

Maybe I should roll mine too.
    Is it only Wolves and United who have a DGW?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

I've also burned both. Have 8 starters but was thinking about bringing in Hazard + WHAM cover.

Maybe I should roll mine too.
    Is it only Wolves and United who have a DGW?

No! There will be more confirmed, but not until after this GW has started.
    90%(say) of the schedule will be confirmed on Tuesday probably.

Have a read through the DGW planning thread for more info and Ben Crellin on twitter.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18r08-Z5lot760c2k1B380OCnNHXLRnNH31YWagB4Oas/edit#gid=1256184187

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭supasoumi99

Had a rough few weeks - considering Aguero and Son out for Hazard and Vardy for a -4. Planning for 31 and 33 and going to Free Hit in 32. Don't have a WC left.

Losing a lot of value in Aguero but think I need to try and shake things up a bit. Will have 12 for GW31 now but have no confidence in Arnie at the moment..

Team would look like
    Boruc (Ederson)
    Robbo, TAA, Pereira
    Fraser, Hazard, Salah, Maddison
    Arnie, Vardy, King

Digne my bench player then.

Am I being rash taking Aguero out?!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭jay0109

I had a lot of value in Aguero but ditched him. I'll free hit back in and then decide from there.
    The poor return against Watford was very disappointing.

The question that should be asked- is it time to let Salah go?

jay0109 wrote: »
    I had a lot of value in Aguero but ditched him. I'll free hit back in and then decide from there.
    The poor return against Watford was very disappointing.

The question that should be asked- is it time to let Salah go?

I think yes.

I can’t see any reason to keep him now.

Think I will do the same - Mane better again tonight. Going to wait until after these two weeks and then reassess though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

Have 8 starters but was thinking about bringing in Hazard + WHAM cover.
    Andrew Ridgeley?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Pogba --> maddison
    Jiminez --> Wilson

Think that's how I'm going leaves me better set up for 33 I think

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,935 ✭✭✭normanoffside

Out Pogba and Gunnarson
    In Maddison and Frazer.

-4, hope it pays off.
    Logging out now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭shmeee

11 at the moment but one is Balbuena so awaiting news from todays press conference @ 12.30 if Pellegrini drops any hints.

Also in a sport of bother with Higuaín and a dose of a virus.

1 FT available.

Sitting tight until deadline unless any major price moves etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Question: Is everybody talking about Felipe Anderson being terrible and actively encouraging people not to have him the greatest attempt of all time at a community wide reverse jinx because people still own him or is it just that he's currently in poor form?

Because I feel like I've missed something, which is entirely possible :o

• Registered Users Posts: 17,243 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

I only held on to Fanderson because he has a game in 31. Lately used him as bench fodder. But hoping he'll surprise this week

• Registered Users Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Question: Is everybody talking about Felipe Anderson being terrible and actively encouraging people not to have him the greatest attempt of all time at a community wide reverse jinx because people still own him or is it just that he's currently in poor form?

Because I feel like I've missed something, which is entirely possible :o

I wish it were so Mr. P but Anderson has been spectacularly shyte for ages now (basically since I brought him in).

He's possibly been my worst signing of the season and that's saying a lot considering some of the donkeys that have graced my squad

Heard yesterday (I think possibly on the FPL General's podcast) that he hasn't had a shot on target since January 2nd.

What are peoples thoughts on Arnie for this weekend?! Have been stuck with him due to other priorities and thinking he may get a start this weekend after last weeks shambles?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,137 ✭✭✭✭km79

gammygils wrote: »
    I only held on to Fanderson because he has a game in 31. Lately used him as bench fodder. But hoping he'll surprise this week

I genuinely think ye are in for a suprise alright..........he clearly badly needed a break over Xmas but due to the injuries didn’t get one
    His form has dropped off a cliff since
    I think he is going to be dropped Saturday
    Expect Arnie to start but not necessarily instead of Chicharito

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭shineon23

Higuain illness has really put a dampner on things.

I think ill just stick with what i have.

Lossl
    TAA-Luiz-Diop
    Salah-Mane
    (Higuain)

Not intersted in any other striker in that price range expect Vardy or Wilson, (3 pool already so cant get Firmino)

Think ill bank the hit again this week. Im getting boring/sensible in my old age. I don't like it one bit

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Fabianski
    Schindler, Ake, TAA
    Hazard, Salah, Mane
    Vardy

Transfers were Aguero to Vardy and Son to Hazard.

Hazard I'm not too keen on but Everton have just been so poor defensively.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,137 ✭✭✭✭km79

Hi
    My name is Km79
    I just bought a west ham defender
    For a hit
    I’m a FFaholic

Advertisement