Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Automated Online Trading

• 07-03-2019 5:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hi Guys,

I have seen a lot of adverts on both my FB acc and other online sources of Automated (Binary) Day Trading accounts (for cryptocurrency). I am wondering if anyone has ever used/ tried or heard reports of what Automated Day Trading sites are like?

If they are good, what are the best ones to go with and what profits/ losses can be realistically be made? Has anyone made more than they lost? Thanks in advance for the replies.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭snowstreams

I have used basic automated services for trading. Ie triggering a sell of my crypto if btc dumps etc.
    I did that with cryptohopper.

It can do a lot more but it needs a lot of babysitting to get it working to keep making a profit.
    From what ive heard, it can be doing well, then the market dynamic changes and it loses all your profits quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 pmcgloin.82

I have used basic automated services for trading. Ie triggering a sell of my crypto if btc dumps etc.
    I did that with cryptohopper.

It can do a lot more but it needs a lot of babysitting to get it working to keep making a profit.
    From what ive heard, it can be doing well, then the market dynamic changes and it loses all your profits quickly.

Thanks - is it free or do you need to pay for it?

Cryptohopper only has a 7 day free trial.
    Its 19$ a month for the service. I stopped using it though when the price of my holdings dropped so much.
    I was mostly in tether, but Im back in now, so I might start this up again.

Alternatively there is 3commas. Its a lot cheaper but its features are more basic.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 pmcgloin.82

Cryptohopper only has a 7 day free trial.
    Its 19$ a month for the service. I stopped using it though when the price of my holdings dropped so much.
    I was mostly in tether, but Im back in now, so I might start this up again.

Alternatively there is 3commas. Its a lot cheaper but its features are more basic.

Thank you - I'm not looking to trade long on these sites - would only br for a short period of time. Make a quick few quid & top up my stack on the exchange so trying to see if I can get something free with regards to the platform, don't care how basic it is

Yeah it looks like the free trial should allow you to figure out if it will do what you want.
    but during dips the bot needs to be changed, or even turned off to keep profits!

• Advertisement
Advertisement