Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unsophisticated bombs in London

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Atoms for Peace

gooch2k9 wrote: »
    There's a lot to be said for simplicity!

A sod of turf in a jiffy bag.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,568 ✭✭✭Chinasea

Where’s all the usual mass immigration, all Muslims are ISIS members, open boarders, floodgates, xenophopia hysteria commentators?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭PinotNero

Worst terrorists ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,024 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

It's no Canary Wharf

Music fashion drugs bombs

Everything was better in the 90's

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

gooch2k9 wrote: »
    There's a lot to be said for simplicity!

scorn it not

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭ShadyAcres

cnocbui wrote: »
    Not funny.
    It's not my quote and it's a joke and it is funny 'ha ha'

• Registered Users Posts: 23,481 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Which group of numpties do we reckon?

Real IRA?
    Provisional IRA?
    New IRA?
    I Can't Believe It's Not The IRA?

Etc

• Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Church on Tuesday

It's all a whole load of nothing.

Just some nutjob.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Heraldoffreeent

Real IRA?
    Provisional IRA?
    New IRA?

Etc

Derry girls.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,350 ✭✭✭theoneeyedman

BBC going big on the Irish angle, now following it up with an item on a soldier involved in bloody Sunday. Has no regrets about what happened that day in ' Londonderry'..... really stoking up the anti Irish rhetoric.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Sciprio

Try posting something in an An Post office with Italian stamps on it and tell us how you got on.
    I'm having doubts that it was the IRA as well but i might get proven wrong but these devices are nothing spectactular and why would they target airports?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,216 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

BBC going big on the Irish angle, now following it up with an item on a soldier involved in bloody Sunday. Has no regrets about what happened that day in ' Londonderry'..... really stoking up the anti Irish rhetoric.

Interesting timing alright.....

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

agsdi wrote: »

Security analyst Declan Power was on Sky News earlier and said it was his view that it probably wasn't dissidents given the MO. I agree.

Wonderful. Now that I know you agree with Declan Power, I’ll sleep soundly in my bed tonight.

Real IRA?
    Provisional IRA?
    New IRA?

Etc

Father Ted’ers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,440 ✭✭✭The Rape of Lucretia

While I can in no way condone violence as a means to make a point, this effort from southern Irish Unionists appalled at the idea that the 26 rejoining the UK risks moving a step further away if Brexit happens at the end of the month, has send a message to Downing Street and Merrion Street.

Bubbling under for a while now, but the Breunion movement has been gaining momentum, and drives like this to ensure the UK doesnt leave the Republic high and dry stuck in the EU making it further detached from a restoration of the full UK, are only likely to intensify.
    The sense of betrayal of those in the south runs very deep, and the UK timing of their Brexit move, before going for Breunion was very poorly judged. And the price is now being paid for that, with the intractable border problem stymying their effort to go it alone without us.

While I can in no way condone violence as a means to make a point, .

Hmmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭nlrkjos

Unsophisticated !!!! if it took your hands off or worse I think the sophistication of it would be the last thing on your mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,260 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

I know An Post aren't the greatest but a year to get a few letters over to the UK???

• Registered Users Posts: 66,974 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

agsdi wrote: »
    Another one has gone off att Kings Cross Underground.

I think one has gone off in here too...called The Rape Of Lucretia. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

It was probably that Boris Johnson geebag.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Church on Tuesday

Wonderful. Now that I know you agree with Declan Power, I’ll sleep soundly in my bed tonight.

Oh God not that prick.

Rambo wannabe.

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭dd973

Why bother with this when demographics, common sense and the decline of the UK negate the need for a single bomb or bullet?

Wouldn't surprise me if it was the Brits at deep state level causing mischief for their own ends.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Tangatagamadda Chaddabinga Bonga Bungo

BBC News are not much different than Russia Today. Anything to do with a national agenda has a blatant bias.

Normal BBC is grand btw.

Several thousand unsophisticated incendiary devices are delivered every day in plain white envelopes and jiffy bags to UK addresses.

The Irish get a bad name because of these 3 but not a mention of all the ones sent by Aliexpress in a single news report today.

Pffft. I guess we know where the UK will turn for a financial bailout when Brexit kicks them in the chuff.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 746 ✭✭✭GinAndBitter

JayZeus wrote: »
    Several thousand unsophisticated incendiary devices are delivered every day in plain white envelopes and jiffy bags to UK addresses.

The Irish get a bad name because of these 3 but not a mention of all the ones sent by Aliexpress in a single news report today.

Pffft. I guess we know where the UK will turn for a financial bailout when Brexit kicks them in the chuff.

Whats this about alieexpress and incendiary devices ?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,740 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

Lithium ion batteries, probably.

• Site Banned Posts: 6 agsdi

Bastard UK papers blaming the Paddy's as usual when it could have been anyone with an Irish stamp...

https://www.bbc.com/news/blogs/the_papers

Lithium ion batteries, probably.

“Long-Ding-Dong Mnfg Co Ltd ‘Wampant wabbit’ SUPER TURBO Function with extra sparkly bits and DISCRETE Packing, Including spare tips and liPO Battery”

hurler32 wrote: »
    As long as the island of Ireland has part of it under British rule there is going to be hassle .

46/47% of the 6 counties don’t consider themselves British and one could argue us in the south have abandoned them . The island of Ireland should be all under British rule or united .one or the other not this fcuked up 3/4 free Ireland .

That’s nonsense. We didn’t abandon them. They could all have moved to the Republic of Ireland, worked, paid taxes, sent their kids to school here and lived like everyone else in the 26 county country that is the Republic of Ireland.

They didn’t. They remained in Northern Ireland, part of the UK. The same way their people have down through centuries at this stage. Because it’s their home. Up there, down here. Not the same. Never will be. You can’t abandon something that’s not yours in the first place.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,917 ✭✭✭Grab All Association

Where’s the Airmail stamps on it?

Advertisement