Advertisement
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

Nzuri copper takeover question

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭ littlevillage

Yep, still holding some NZC. Pretty happy about the cash takeover offer at AUD $0.37 as the shares were plumbing the depths of AUD $0.16 until a few weeks ago.

Have topped up at AUD $0.315.

Even still at $0.315 theres still a 20% premium to be trousered if you buy now in the hope that the take-over goes ahead without any hiccups

Think its about AUD $0.32 at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭ evolving_doors

Yep, still holding some NZC. Pretty happy about the cash takeover offer at AUD $0.37 as the shares were plumbing the depths of AUD $0.16 until a few weeks ago.

Have topped up at AUD $0.315.

Even still at $0.315 theres still a 20% premium to be trousered if you buy now in the hope that the take-over goes ahead without any hiccups

Think its about AUD $0.32 at the moment.

They are offering $0.37 and Nzuri are going to say yes? That's kind of garunteed now isn't it.... or am i missing something. Is it that straightforward.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭ littlevillage

They are offering $0.37 and Nzuri are going to say yes? That's kind of garunteed now isn't it.... or am i missing something. Is it that straightforward.

Yep, but have you ever heard the expression "theres been many a slip between the cup and the lip" ? :D

What I mean by that is that although Nzuri Mgmt are urging acceptance of the deal ...and its at about a 20% premium to the current SP...... it still has to be voted on by the Shareholders (again should be a formality) and finally all the other paperwork has to be gone through (This will take several Months) ....and in the background is the volatile country of DRC where the doo-doo can hit the fan at any minute. :rolleyes:

Advertisement