Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nzuri copper takeover question

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,781 ✭✭✭littlevillage

Yep, still holding some NZC. Pretty happy about the cash takeover offer at AUD $0.37 as the shares were plumbing the depths of AUD $0.16 until a few weeks ago.

Have topped up at AUD $0.315.

Even still at $0.315 theres still a 20% premium to be trousered if you buy now in the hope that the take-over goes ahead without any hiccups

Think its about AUD $0.32 at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

Yep, still holding some NZC. Pretty happy about the cash takeover offer at AUD $0.37 as the shares were plumbing the depths of AUD $0.16 until a few weeks ago.

Have topped up at AUD $0.315.

Even still at $0.315 theres still a 20% premium to be trousered if you buy now in the hope that the take-over goes ahead without any hiccups

Think its about AUD $0.32 at the moment.

They are offering $0.37 and Nzuri are going to say yes? That's kind of garunteed now isn't it.... or am i missing something. Is it that straightforward.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,781 ✭✭✭littlevillage

They are offering $0.37 and Nzuri are going to say yes? That's kind of garunteed now isn't it.... or am i missing something. Is it that straightforward.

Yep, but have you ever heard the expression "theres been many a slip between the cup and the lip" ? :D

What I mean by that is that although Nzuri Mgmt are urging acceptance of the deal ...and its at about a 20% premium to the current SP...... it still has to be voted on by the Shareholders (again should be a formality) and finally all the other paperwork has to be gone through (This will take several Months) ....and in the background is the volatile country of DRC where the doo-doo can hit the fan at any minute. :rolleyes:

Advertisement