Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possible market for wild Irish furs??

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

I was in the tv show vikings as an extra. I certainly don’t call myself a bloody Viking 😂😂

• Registered Users Posts: 14,951 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Were you the guy in the 14th row back on the 20th left behind Catherine Winnick in one of the battle scens?? Thought I recognised you!!::D:D:D

[Old Hollywood joke from the time of Cecil B DeMille films]

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭TombstoneT

solarwinds wrote: »
    Just tell them you found the poor animal dying in a field whilst you were out hugging a tree. It suffered a heart attack and after 30 mins of CPR you pronounced it dead, it spirit still lives with me in my nice fur coat.
    Surely you cannot get more ethically sourced than that.

Thanks Solarwinds, you gave me a good laugh first thing this morning! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Grizzly 45 wrote: »
    Were you the guy in the 14th row back on the 20th left behind Catherine Winnick in one of the battle scens?? Thought I recognised you!!::D:D:D

[Old Hollywood joke from the time of Cecil B DeMille films]
    I actually got a selfie with her mate. Decent bit of stuff she is.

Advertisement