Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Botox and fillers

Options
  • 23-02-2019 4:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,390 ✭✭✭

Has anyone here had botox and facial fillers? Not talking about lip fillers but under eye lines, smile lines, tear throughs, that sort of thing.
    How did you find getting it done? Was it painful? any swelling or bruising?
    How long did the botox and fillers last for?
    Was it worth getting done?

Anything else you want to add would be really appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,401 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

I've had Botox for my frown line a few times. Best thing ever. Haven't had it done in about 18 months for financial reasons but as soon as I have the money I'll be back in like a shot.

How long it last depends on the individual, what area you have done, how much they use etc. but generally 4-6 months. I don't find it remotely painful to have done (and I'm reaaaaaaallly bad with needles) and have never suffered from bruising or swelling.

I've never had fillers so have no idea about them, sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,390 ✭✭✭Airyfairy12

Dial Hard wrote: »
    I've had Botox for my frown line a few times. Best thing ever. Haven't had it done in about 18 months for financial reasons but as soon as I have the money I'll be back in like a shot.

How long it last depends on the individual, what area you have done, how much they use etc. but generally 4-6 months. I don't find it remotely painful to have done (and I'm reaaaaaaallly bad with needles) and have never suffered from bruising or swelling.

I've never had fillers so have no idea about them, sorry.

Im really considering it but the cost is putting me off as it only lasts a couple of months. Ive heard botox and fillers can work as a preventative by stopping lines from becoming worse, did you find this to be the case? Where your lines any worse when the botox wore off?

Advertisement