Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Lexus IS300h service Dublin

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,641 ✭✭✭zilog_jones

Yeah it's a bit silly, especially considering when the two dealers are right next to each other and owned by the same people...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,161 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Yeah it's a bit silly, especially considering when the two dealers are right next to each other and owned by the same people...

I tried tried Toyota further afield and they no chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Daveh80

im actually confused about the oil grade thing, service manager at lexus said always use 0w20 oil. but..... never got good vibe of this fella. had issues reading oil level on dipstick,like it was smearing up the stick. so dropped in to ask for help. he told me to book in for service 135eur per hour, dick head. a while later was running low on oil, dropped into local toyota dealership, lad i dealt with seemed much more genuine and helpful. told me to stop using 0w20 oil due to mileage on engine. 170k miles. they would always use 5w30 oil on high mile cars. i trust toyota lad words more than nob end in lexus

• Registered Users Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭kermitpwee

It's definitely 0w 20. Ic you turn the dipstick around you will see its easier to read on the back as it doesn't smear like the front.

Advertisement