Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Court summons but Gardai are wrong with this!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,505 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

Lmklad wrote: »
    If by fish you mean those committing offences and shooting you mean enforcing and by barrell you mean our public roads then I’m ok with that!

If your happy and willing to take time off from work to aid a member of AGS climb the career ladder in this way, knock yourself out but don't expect everyone else to cheerfully bend over

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭Lmklad

Mad_maxx wrote: »
    If by fish you mean those committing offences and shooting you mean enforcing and by barrell you mean our public roads then I’m ok with that!

If your happy and willing to take time off from work to aid a member of AGS climb the career ladder in this way, knock yourself out but don't expect everyone else to cheerfully bend over

Chill man. If you break the law you can’t complain when you get caught. Only person to blame is yourself for making the conscious decision to take that risk. If all your paper work etc is in order then you deprive them of that ladder. Do the right thing man!!

Chill man. If you break the law you can’t complain when you get caught. Only person to blame is yourself for making the conscious decision to take that risk. If all your paper work etc is in order then you deprive them of that ladder. Do the right thing man!!

Read the core of the OP again and stop making a fool of yourself, the guard messed up, the op did everything correct

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭crusier

She should slow down in future

• Registered Users Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭Samuel T. Cogley

I was wondering how long it would take for the high horses to come galloping through. Admittedly it took a fair amount of will power on my part after seeing the OP only hours after being cut up in Raheny by someone doing an illegal right turn.

• Advertisement

I was wondering how long it would take for the high horses to come galloping through. Admittedly it took a fair amount of will power on my part after seeing the OP only hours after being cut up in Raheny by someone doing an illegal right turn.

Yes indeed, the OP, s wife produced documentation and paid the fine but that's seemingly not enough, these finger waggers want extra sanction above the existing ones, along with paying the fine, you must happily indulge the cynical copper looking to bump up their checkpoint hit for the month

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭TCM

If they think women have it bad now, wait until more and more women work longer hours in more pressurised environments...I know businessmen, who had to work without wages for periods of time, who carried that weight alone for as long as they possibly could...

Mad_maxx wrote:
    Read the core of the OP again and stop making a fool of yourself, the guard messed up, the op did everything correct

Absolutely correct. What's with the chill man stuff. Are we on a US forum or what?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,769 Mod ✭✭✭✭nuac

Mod
    imho this thread has run its course. Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement