Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollow Knight: Silksong

Options
  • 14-02-2019 11:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 55,452 ✭✭✭✭

Hollow Knight: Silksong Reveal Trailer. Looks like a whole new game! Large new map, 150 new enemies and bosses, new NPCs, new towns, new powers and more.

Billed as the "2nd game by Team Cherry", so it looks separate to Hollow Knight.
    PR wrote:
    Explore a vast, haunted kingdom in Hollow Knight: Silksong, the sequel to the award winning action-adventure! Discover enchanting secrets and face foes in lethal, acrobatic combat as you ascend to the peak of a land ruled by silk and song.

Hollow Knight: Silksong is the epic sequel to Hollow Knight, the epic action-adventure of bugs and heroes. As the lethal hunter Hornet, journey to all-new lands, discover new powers, battle vast hordes of bugs and beasts and uncover ancient secrets tied to your nature and your past.

Instant buy for me...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

Looks bloody cool but its going to be tough!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

So its a whole new game, and not just Hornet in the old map!!

oc7tXwd.gif

Insta-buy. Hollow Knight is one of the greatest games of the past few years.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭Mark Hamill

Mr E wrote: »
    Hollow Knight: Silksong Reveal Trailer. Looks like a whole new game! Large new map, 150 new enemies and bosses, new NPCs, new towns, new powers and more.

Billed as the "2nd game by Team Cherry", so it looks separate to Hollow Knight.

Instant buy for me...

Any release date yet?
    I may actually break a very long held personal tradition and actually buy a game on release day for once, that's how much I loved the first Hollow Knight.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,452 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

No set release date yet. Looks a good bit along though...

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Mr.Fantastic

Can't wait for this, Hollow Knight was the first game I picked up for the switch, thought it was amazing.

No word on release date? Looks fairly far in dev.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Also kudos to Team Cherry; since this was originally meant to be a stretch-goaled DLC from the original kickstarter, all backers of the original game get Silksong for free. Very few devs would do that with a new game.

Advertisement