Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)

180/1 - Darts Betting Thread.

12346»

Comments

Will do Wade 1/2 and Humphries 6/5 in a double

• Registered Users Posts: 14,209 ✭✭✭✭ Loafing Oaf

So Anderson still alive and I won just under half of the overall dividend on the MVG/Wright double. Reinvesting some of that on Wright to lose the final, so whatever happens I'll still have some interest tomorrow night.

Bully Boy outright @ 6/4 - think that's fair as he could just as easily be priced up at 13/10 imo

and a non-percentage punt in tonight's match v Wade.. Smith to win/most 180s/highest checkout @ 7/5.. telling myself the first two parts are 1/7, and I'm getting 11/10 for highest out 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 14,209 ✭✭✭✭ Loafing Oaf

Cashed out about €30 short of the dividend. Don't trust Wright is finished until I hear "game shot and the match".

thinking of doing a double

Richard Veenstra ~ 4/7 to beat Neil Duff in WDF World Championship 7.00PM

&

Beau Greaves ~ 8/13 to win the Female version outright

those are best prices according to oddschecker,, will have to tip down to shop to see if Paddy or John are offering odds,,

Veenstra & Fallon's bloke Cameron (Cammy) Menzies are joint favs @ 2/1 to win it outright - hard to split them two,,

Think Beau will thrash Lorraine Winstanley tonight in Women's semi,, was best price 13/8 to win 3-0, so not a lot of value there methinks

coverage resumes tonight on Eurosport 2 from 6.30

• Advertisement
Advertisement