Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung S10, S10 Plus, S10 E, S10 5G

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,922 ✭✭✭Reati

Shn99 wrote: »
    Irish Prices:
    S10E €769
    S10 €919
    S10+ €1019
    Galaxy Buds €159

They can go jump at those prices. I'll wait for a month or two and grab it when the price drops like the 7 8 and 9 before it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭rizzee

Damn they are gorgeous.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Reati wrote: »
    They can go jump at those prices. I'll wait for a month or two and grab it when the price drops like the 7 8 and 9 before it

From Amazon DE? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

So, 5 new Galaxy phones?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,719 ✭✭✭lertsnim

The S10 looks nice but not at those prices.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,922 ✭✭✭Reati

marcbrophy wrote: »
    From Amazon DE? :D

Pretty much. S10 128gb model is 899 euro so it's already cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭Duff

I'm still on the S8. Upgrade isn't until August. The wait will kill me.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Not really seeing anything special and definitely not at the prices!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭Cina

I really like the look of the 10E. Unlike Apple with the XR they've only really compromised on the nice-to-have's live the fingerprint scanner and extra camera lens. It looks like a really nice bump up from the S9, and the price isn't as unreasonable as the 10 and 10+.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,239 ✭✭✭Elessar

Anyone else see the new Galaxy Fold? Looks pretty class - and I'm usually an iPhone guy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭dan786

Elessar wrote: »
    Anyone else see the new Galaxy Fold? Looks pretty class - and I'm usually an iPhone guy

Lol it looks awful. One of the worst phones I have seen. The technology is not ready yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Certainly is unique, I'll give you that!
    Not my cup of tea personally, but someone has to be an early adopter to let the rest of us know what it's like :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,936 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Are the prices not the same as the S9 and S9+ when they were released? I know they're more expensive than others but they're great looking phones with a lot of features

a bargain at $2,000 - a lot of folding stuff required to get one.

the fold presentation doesn't look that bad -

Pre-order already available on carphonewarehouse for €50 deposit: https://www.carphonewarehouse.ie/samsung-galaxy-s10

Preorders now on official Samsung site also. They offer dual sim models (hybrid) factory unlocked means quicker updates etc. Also trade in program (checked S9 Plus is 400 discount which is not bad).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

I am getting a page not found on the irish trade-in page?

A quick check on the UK site and the S9+ is not included in the trade in offer, only the S9. I wonder why? The S8 and S8+ are included.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,860 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

****ing hell those prices

How is the s10e compared too the s8 ???

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,349 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Pre-order already available on carphonewarehouse for €50 deposit: https://www.carphonewarehouse.ie/samsung-galaxy-s10

Haven’t pre-ordered a phone before but I’m tempted now, any idea when bill pay prices usually go up online? No mention of it yet on that page.

martyos121 wrote: »
    Haven’t pre-ordered a phone before but I’m tempted now, any idea when bill pay prices usually go up online? No mention of it yet on that page.

Not sure. Vodafone said they'll have pre-orders available from tomorrow morning so I'm assuming they'll have bill-pay prices available then too.

In Sheep Shaggers post above, virgin media already have their bill-pay prices up now.

Not sure. Vodafone said they'll have pre-orders available from tomorrow morning so I'm assuming they'll have bill-pay prices available then too.

In Sheep Shaggers post above, virgin media already have their bill-pay prices up now.

Just saw that, cheers. Decent pricing from Virgin but they run off the 3 network which was awful for me when I was with them, and I doubt it’s any better now. Hopefully the Vodafone upfront prices aren’t much worse, €249 at €60pm on Virgin for the 10+ is a price I’d be okay with paying on a more reliable network.

Just saw that, cheers. Decent pricing from Virgin but they run off the 3 network which was awful for me when I was with them, and I doubt it’s any better now. Hopefully the Vodafone upfront prices aren’t much worse, €249 at €60pm on Virgin for the 10+ is a price I’d be okay with paying on a more reliable network.

I'm also crossing my fingers on competitive pricing from Vodafone but comparing for example, the S9 Plus on both sites right now isn't looking promising. Virgin have it for €49 @ 60 P.M whereas Vodafone have it for €300 @ 60 P.M :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Geimhreadh

I am getting a page not found on the irish trade-in page?

A quick check on the UK site and the S9+ is included in the trade in offer, only the S9. I wonder why? The S8 and S8+ are included.

What's the link to trade in site didn't know you could do that in Ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 55,457 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Seen on Facebook:

I'm going to fold my 2000 and put it back in my pocket. :}

I'm also crossing my fingers on competitive pricing from Vodafone but comparing for example, the S9 Plus on both sites right now isn't looking promising. Virgin have it for €49 @ 60 P.M whereas Vodafone have it for €300 @ 60 P.M :rolleyes:

Yeah my contract was up in January and I got onto their live chat looking for a better deal on the 9+, they wouldn’t budge. I’m not expecting much from them on this, might have to wait for the price drop and miss out on the free Galaxy Buds. :(

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Mr E wrote: »
    Seen on Facebook:

I'm going to fold my 2000 and put it back in my pocket. :}

For that price I'm going to buy 2 S10s and a pack of Sugru, be grand :pac::pac::pac:

To trade in simply add the S10 to cart and you will see the option at checkout with trade in values etc.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Yeah my contract was up in January and I got onto their live chat looking for a better deal on the 9+, they wouldn’t budge. I’m not expecting much from them on this, might have to wait for the price drop and miss out on the free Galaxy Buds. :(

Buds will probably be on adverts for €100 in a few weeks :D Which reminds me I must find the VR headset I got with the S7, I wonder if you can update those to USB C

Advertisement