Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hall of Fame 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,473 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

HAHA beefcake taking the piss out of Baron Carbon.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,111 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I'm happy that Brutus seems clear of mind. Wait is that Missy hyatt married to Brutus ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,929 ✭✭✭Monokne

https://twitter.com/SeanSheehanBA/status/1114693827833425922

Not sure if this is a different angle. Looks like Travis Browne got some shots in.

Wait the Warrior award inductee isn't american ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

That Bret attack was legit scary. When they blacked out the feed, I was sure he'd been stabbed or something

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Wait the Warrior award inductee isn't american ?

Why would that make a difference?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 502 ✭✭✭sirmanga

That Bret thing made me feel sick. When it cut to black, couldn't help but think the worst.

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    Why would that make a difference?
    It doesn't Gerry. I just assumed a long term WWE employee would be American.I'm delighted it's not.

sirmanga wrote: »
    That Bret thing made me feel sick. When it cut to black, couldn't help but think the worst.

I was the same. When WWE cuts to black it's for a very good reason.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,349 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

My god, he’s slowly morphing into JBL right before our eyes.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

It doesn't Gerry. I just assumed a long term WWE employee would be American.I'm delighted it's not.

Assumptions are the mother of all f ups..

• Registered Users Posts: 37,860 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

That guy prob thinks he's a legend now

The speed he was caught was insane and actual talent got digs in

Could that guy sue cause he was attacked?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,111 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    That Bret attack was legit scary. When they blacked out the feed, I was sure he'd been stabbed or something

I saw he was trending on Twitter, I actually thought the worse when I saw, then came here to see what was actually going on.

PTH2009 wrote:

They will and they will win. I'd actually be surprised if the guys who got the digs in weren't fired for it. Sad state of affairs but it's the reality of the world at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Ronda’s husband and Shane were so fast to get in the ring. Must have spotted him running in

PTH2009 wrote: »
    That guy prob thinks he's a legend now

The speed he was caught was insane and actual talent got digs in

On what grounds could he sue? I'm no lawyer, but Bret was publicly assaulted, if anything it's Bret who should be at least pressing charges.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,233 ✭✭✭ceegee

Davey Boy Jr (in the yellow pants) got a nice few shots in on the gob****e that tackled Bret.

J. Marston wrote:
    Tamina stayed seated and gave him no applause either...

She probably meant to stand but botched it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60,327 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Cena is morphying into JBL

Is she Welsh ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,233 ✭✭✭ceegee

They will and they will win. I'd actually be surprised if the guys who got the digs in weren't fired for it. Sad state of affairs but it's the reality of the world at the moment.

Think Dash was the only employee to hit from the angles I've seen. Travis Browne and Davey Boy Jr were the ones throwing punches on the floor

• Registered Users Posts: 7,553 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

Is she Welsh ?

I was reading that she's from Swansea

Lithium93_ wrote:
    On what grounds could he sue? I'm no lawyer, but Bret was publicly assaulted, if anything it's Bret who should be at least pressing charges.

Assault and gbh. He'd argue that it wasnt a threat anymore once he was restrained and he was assaulted repeatedly while unable to defend himself

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

ceegee wrote: »
    Davey Boy Jr (in the yellow pants) got a nice few shots in on the gob****e that tackled Bret.

It’s probably a good thing big show jumped in to grab Davey boy as understandably wanted to kill the guy

Assault and gbh. He'd argue that it wasnt a threat anymore once he was restrained and he was assaulted repeatedly while unable to defend himself

Yeah well he should've known better not to charge at someone during a live and televised event, which millions worldwide saw for a split second before the feed was cut.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,349 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Sue just used Justin Bieber to get a big pop for John Cena.

The wheels are spinning in Vince’s mind as we speak.

Lithium93_ wrote:
    Yeah well he should've known better not to charge at someone during a live and televised event, which millions worldwide saw for a split second before the feed was cut.

Not disagreeing. Just highlighting how ****ed up the world is

• Advertisement

Not disagreeing. Just highlighting how ****ed up the world is

And sadly the different/cool set up for the ceremony won't be used again next year, cause one idiot decided to go and ruin it for everyone.

Advertisement