Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GSD / Global Security Having Issues?

Options
  • 04-02-2019 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭

Anyone else here using a GSD i70?
    I'm having a SVR disconnected from network fault and I also notice that their website is down at the moment

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,656 ✭✭✭✭altor

Anyone else here using a GSD i70?
    I'm having a SVR disconnected from network fault and I also notice that their website is down at the moment

Is it back working?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

Yeah it came back as soon as their website did which is weird. Their web hosting and alarm remote services shouldn't be linked. Makes me question their network configuration & BCP for fail over.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,656 ✭✭✭✭altor

Yeah it came back as soon as their website did which is weird. Their web hosting and alarm remote services shouldn't be linked. Makes me question their network configuration & BCP for fail over.

Not sure if they do have a fail over, some issue 2 months ago brought this to light.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Had issues with some websites not resolving yesterday due to an Irish Domains Issue. Very little affect on GSD that I noticed.

Advertisement