Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sports Direct sale. ~80% off Dunlop canvas shoes

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,761 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Love the sports direct store in Carrickmines, so much stock and some excellent deals to be had.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

I bought a pair of these last year when I moved over to the UK. They ripped holes in a few pair of socks so in the bin they went

• Registered Users Posts: 17,993 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Are the new sports direct stores the same prices as online and not the inflated sportsworld ones?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

rob316 wrote: »
    Are the new sports direct stores the same prices as online and not the inflated sportsworld ones?

I would also be curious about this.
    OmegaGene wrote: »
    Go and have a look lol.

What a great answer to a question :rolleyes:. Imagine if everyone who asked a question in life was told to "go and find out yourself" :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

OmegaGene wrote: »
    It’s the right answer for a lazy question lol
    I went to have a look because I was curious to see what the new shop and prices, the prices are roughly the same as the website and the range is much better than before when it was sportsworld :rolleyes:

You sharing that information saves someone a potential wasted trip! Was it so difficult to share it? Whats your problem? :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

I priced and tried on a pair of Under Armour runners in store and it was a fair bit cheaper to buy online from them.

At the same time, sometimes the stores have stock that isn't online. Like I got a few Tommy Hilfiger polo shirts for a steal a couple of years back and they weren't available online.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Much more expensive than online.
    If you found Sportsworlds prices inflated then Sports Direct are even more inflated.
    Runners seem ok in price but everything in store has been hiked up in price since the switch.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,493 ✭✭✭monkeybutter

This non bargain alert is indicative of a wider malaise in BA, it's dying on it's feet.

There hasn't been a decent bargain alert since the Hisense Telly or the Ferry to France.

Maybe it's the fact the booms back baby, bring back the recession.

it's bring a tear to your eye.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,761 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

This non bargain alert is indicative of a wider malaise in BA, it's dying on it's feet.

There hasn't been a decent bargain alert since the Hisense Telly or the Ferry to France.

Maybe it's the fact the booms back baby, bring back the recession.

it's bring a tear to your eye.

There's been some good bargains recently like the Campri gear etc, maybe try post a bargain from time to time instead of giving out about the lack of them.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 3,493 ✭✭✭monkeybutter

There's been some good bargains recently like the Campri gear etc, maybe try post a bargain from time to time instead of giving out about the lack of them.

Some of us have real lives to be living.

• Advertisement
Advertisement