Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

My mate and fellow Judo black belt Ian Garry won all three rounds :D

Go your mate!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,237 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

It's fierce windy out there tonight. Now couchside watching my favourite man

• Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭bassy

Autosport wrote: »

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Rainy too. rainfall radar a wall of green :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,651 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Autosport wrote: »

Lewis Hamilton? ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

If anyone is feeling melancholy (or on the wine) have a listen to the song that bones put up on the chooon thread last night, I just listened to it and it's really beautiful and very poignant.. Under 40s can ignore this post lol. Also Lorelli's choices are absolutely fab imo, gets it spot on every time.

Ah glad you like it DD, I feel the same about it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Kevin Finnerty

In Lisbon getting to know the woman I fell in love with minus the kids. Soppy I know but that's exactly how it feels. Unreal.

In Lisbon getting to know the woman I fell in love with minus the kids. Soppy I know but that's exactly how it feels. Unreal.

That's really lovely.Enjoy the break away, she's a lucky lady.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭4Ad

Thats great...hope ye enjoy the time together...and the city...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,086 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Home. Beer. There will be more.

• Advertisement

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Home. Beer. There will be more.

i taught you don,t do late beers :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 45 donotvalidate

In the cot with the lights off pretending that I'm going to sleep soon. Yawning and watery eyes but not feeling the sleep!

bassy wrote: »
    i taught you don,t do late beers :D:D

Only when late in from work at weekends. Can number three now.:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Deskside, soggy, having a cup-a-soup

Adding a pic to the "what was your first mobile phone" thread. Feckin hell! I was a trail blazer in 1995 with my over priced brick. :DBarely any coverage back then. Within 12 months it all changed.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Finally home after ending up having to do an hour and a half overtime (not the worst tbh, but still) because everyone else fcuked off at 11, even when the duty manager explicitly told them that we’d have to stay will we got everything done. But no. They fcuked off and left more work for me and the bar staff :mad:

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Finally home after ending up having to do an hour and a half overtime (not the worst tbh, but still) because everyone else fcuked off at 11, even when the duty manager explicitly told them that we’d have to stay will we got everything done. But no. They fcuked off and left more work for me and the bar staff :mad:

sat nite your bar closes early lol

sat nite your bar closes early lol

Haha no, the rest of the staff will be working till the wee hours. I wasn’t even working the bar tonight, but because no one else stayed on to finish clearing tables, myself and some of the bar staff had to to it.

Haha no, the rest of the staff will be working till the wee hours. I wasn’t even working the bar tonight, but because no one else stayed on to finish clearing tables, myself and some of the bar staff had to to it.

Make sure you get paid for it Kitty, sounds very unfair.

Make sure you get paid for it Kitty, sounds very unfair.

I absolutely will, the deputy manager was the one who asked me to stay, and he’ll see that I clocked out late and know why, so I should definitely get paid. Off tomorrow anyway at least

• Advertisement

ah i see,so who will be clearing the tables when your not there and the rest are gone ?,hardly exspect the bar staff to.

ah i see,so who will be clearing the tables when your not there and the rest are gone ?,hardly exspect the bar staff to.

That’s why I had to stay, to finish clearing what the others had left on their tables. Plus the rake of glasses that were there too :eek:

smurfjed wrote: »
    Constipation in an airplane with only one toilet isn't my latest idea of fun.

Hoping your sticky situation has passed by now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Hungover...seemed a great idea at the time. Gotta walk dogs & feed cats. Not going to be pretty. My poor head!

Bed, woke up about an hour and a half ago and haven’t been able to get back to sleep

On the way home, please sleep be good to me today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭FluffyTowel

Homeside, but on the move again today. Trying not to make eye contact with my luggage. Three suitcases, a backpack, and two handbags, all full to the brim.

Le sigh. :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Finishing breakfast, as Mrs S bakes scones for a few people calling for coffee after mass; the smell is amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,849 ✭✭✭gifted

She's standing over your shoulder while you write that isn't she???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭4Ad

Morning all, the sun was even shining fir a while....Post porridge relaxation time in the leaba.
    Getting ready for a longish run....well that's the plan..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement