Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Fekk the & ghost riders in the sky ya came in on.

That line is stuck on a loop in my head.

....and with every sweet caress, oh my darling how I bless that little jukebox..

You're welcome Ted :)

Seven Worlds will Collide

Heading out to get my hair done, meet my friend for coffee, quick look in the shops, pick up my storm provisions (wine and crisps) head home and into the bunker. Brace yerselves lads. 😜

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,452 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Deskside with Coffee looking out at that miserable day.

Couchside with the wateriest coffee ever! I made a hames of it in the cafetiere. Sigh.
    Oh! Pete the Vet is on now talking about aggressive cats! Love Pete the Vet :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Deskside, work neighbour doing some load of waffling on phone.

Headphones in & Fleetwood Mac on.

• Advertisement

...I'm gonna hit that highway, they call highway 95.....

Carside see ye later folks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Succubus_ wrote: »
    Procrastinating. Would anyone like to swap bodies with me for the next 24 hours? You can do whatever you like with my body and you get to attend a wedding :D

I totally would, except in my body you’d have to work at a wedding and that’s not so good either :p

I am bedside, still feeling tired as I didn’t sleep too well last night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Back from shopping and trying to decide what to do in the garden while the weather holds.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,048 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

@auto.....

This is for you 😀 it will be an awesome drive from the sea, to volcanic mountains, historical cities, the empty quarter desert. . Cool temperatures and thunderstorms 😀

Spent last night on the loo thanks to a healthy green concoction from the wife added to a stomach still full of moonshine. 3 kgs of body weight (water) lost in one day, I would also go on youtube and sell this method as a new wonder diet, but it was no fun.

Had to have the plumbers in this morning to unblock the toilet :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

smurfjed wrote: »
    @auto.....

This is for you 😀 it will be an awesome drive from the sea, to volcanic mountains, historical cities, the empty quarter desert. . Cool temperatures and thunderstorms 😀

Wow :eek: that would be a dream Roadtrip, any volunteers wanna come with me :D Can we stop off and visit the beautiful mutt aswell :)

Thanks for putting ideas in my head :D

Now couchside thinking

Female drivers welcomed and visas are now available for sporting events. Every time I fly over these areas I scratch my head in wonderment that people set out on camels and conquered it all.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Kitchen side
    Stew cooking for comfort dinner tonight
    Getting cold here

• Registered Users Posts: 10,295 ✭✭✭✭branie2

coughing :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

From the Bank Manager to the Beautician....here comes pain of a different kind!

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

branie2 wrote: »
    coughing :(

Me 2 :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

In the car on the way to Leixlip. I'm going to stick my head in a bucket of vodka tomorrow and I'm not coming up for air.

Succubus_ wrote: »
    In the car on the way to Leixlip. I'm going to stick my head in a bucket of vodka tomorrow and I'm not coming up for air.

Ah don't do that Cleo :(...you'll be fine without it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,098 ✭✭✭thomil

Back home, at my home office desk, waiting for Hannah to show us what she can do.

Some of the trees in our yard seem to be speed metal fans judging by their headbanging skills...

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Home, wrecked tired. Stayed in my sister's last night and got woken by my furry four legged niece at 6:30 looking for cuddles.

Watching YouTube videos but will move to Netflix in a while if I can decide what to watch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Birthday dinner tomorrow . Longest birthday I've ever had. Hair and wardrobe planning now.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,805 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Off tonight, expecting phone to ring anyway..

Just home from work
    Trying to decide whether to head to a retirement function tonight, really don't want to! Have to work at 7am......
    He's a very nice man though

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭bolgbui41

On the couch while my friend makes me dinner in the background. I'm not allowed to help because it's a "surprise", so I feel not at all guilty about lounging here and watching some Rick Stein.

Couchside watching Supervet and chatting to a friend :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,295 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Watching Non-Stop on DVD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Erik Shun

Let everyone go home an hour ago..red warning alert in effect in the south west....
    but it's ok........I have wine!

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Fifty grades of shay.

Cooking here, Mrs is gone to visit her oldies.
    Lamb chops with mash and a tin of bachelors peas, I'm such a culinary adventurer.

Cooking here, Mrs is gone to visit her oldies.
    Lamb chops with mash and a tin of bachelors peas, I'm such a culinary adventurer.

I’m on the way ;):D This man is a genius :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,080 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Back from a pleasant afternoon in the pub. Gagging for more, just need to rouse a partner in crime.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement