Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is the most attractive person aged between 40 and 50 in the world?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Church on Tuesday

Oh, and Eva Mendes.

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭Tomw86

Eva Longoria - thread over

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭Zorya

Smiling about all the gorgeous women mentioned on this thread that are too old to qualify :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭The One Doctor

Gotta say, if I could pick a celebrity figure to have, it wouldn’t be hers. Way too much boobage going on and I’d pick a slimmer figure. Saucer of milk over here! :D

From a man's perspective it is practically impossible to have "too much" boobage.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 408 ✭✭SoundsRight

Diane Youdale, aka Jet from Gladiators , is 48 and still kicking ass.

Awoogaaa!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

From a man's perspective it is practically impossible to have "too much" boobage.
    *checks myself. Yep, male* Nope, not a fan of humungous boobage TBH. Anything much more than a D and nah, not for me. For a start and given the thread subject, the years don't act kindly on the area.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

She has aged extraordinarily well, but i'll have to disagree with you on the x files era - she was super hot back then!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSa9_OSDEeuRdnC31D70gKItSrLJEPVD-KOKV4Sjj3fjvErp3fOIw

Not on-screen, where Dana Scilly always had a frumpy look about her (god awful hairstyle didn't help)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Cillian Murphy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,518 ✭✭✭Hoboo

Diane Youdale, aka Jet from Gladiators , is 48 and still kicking ass.

Awoogaaa!

Go home SoundsRight, you're drunk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

Eh, I don’t know. I actually have known a few men who prefer small ‘n perkies. Some of them seemed almost reluctant to admit it, the ‘bigger is better’ thing being so pervasive in our culture. My sister has had really huge boobs since she was eleven (they sprouted overnight). I mean really big. From the start. We’re talking adult size of FF/G cups. And they were sagging quite badly before she left her teens. I’d never say this to my sis but I never, ever wanted or envied them. I was very chuffed with my C cups. I felt in proportion.

And she didn’t like them either and for a while seriously considered having them reduced. They brought her so much uncomfortable and unwanted male attention from a really young age, made clothes shopping a nightmare (clothes fitting perfectly around the stomach, hips and bum and coming nowhere close to fitting the breasticle area), made her back sore and she never got to enjoy that sliver of time in your teens and early twenties when your boobs practically point unwards! :P

Those gorgeous Victoria’s Secret models? Most of them wouldn’t even be a C cup. Because they are so slim, a B cup can still look substantial. Even a C cup is generally considered too big to seriously pursue fashion modelling. Of the current top models, Emily Ratajkowski would be a serious outlier in having big boobs (officially she’s quoted as a 32C but yeah right. More a D or DD). And there’s likely a very good practical reason why she does a lot of nude work - the sample sizes models would usually wear probably won’t get near covering her boobs. The heterosexual male population of the world weeps. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Fiery mutant

Cameron Diaz

Ehh... no. Big mouth on her like someone hung a hammock across her face. I’d agree with Kate Beckinsale though, very hot.

We should defend our way of life to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed, so that any adversary will never make such an attempt in the future.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭Zorya

I was going to suggest the frankly godlike Viggo Mortensen, actor and poet (double swoon), but he is waaaay too old at 60 ...

220px-ViggoMortensen08TIFF.jpg

and then Mads Mikkelson, but even he is past the thread limits at 53....

220px-Mads_Mikkelsen_Cannes_2013_2.jpg

so if I must settle on a Scandinavian love-god twixt 40 and 50 I will accept Alexander, who is a mere child at 46, handsome and yet somewhat goofy...

alexander-skarsgard-480x0-c-default.jpg

and to balance the books, and staying Scandi, I fell madly in admiration with this lovely lady, Sofia Helin, 46, while compulsively hooked on Broen... (why did it ever have to end :( ?)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgtUhctQkAcepB6IR7vPEwOERratmMrJlu6WiBvQX9j-VT_OLw

• Registered Users Posts: 3,716 ✭✭✭NewbridgeIR

Mariah Carey (48) looks great.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Bowlardo

Eh, I don’t know. I actually have known a few men who prefer small ‘n perkies. Some of them seemed almost reluctant to admit it, the ‘bigger is better’ thing being so pervasive in our culture. My sister has had really huge boobs since she was eleven (they sprouted overnight). pac:
    B and C are perfect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,482 ✭✭✭Gimme A Pound

Dominic West has a butt that won't quit.

Amy Adams

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭LimeFruitGum

Pepe Rapazote. Portuguese actor, bit of a Banderas/Clooney vibe. Nyom.

He was in a past series of Narcos, but he was all wigged and bearded up in that.

French actress Audrey Tautou

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

branie2 wrote: »
    Amy Adams

She positively glows!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Eric bana

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 512 ✭✭✭Dakotabigone

More women, more water.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,482 ✭✭✭Gimme A Pound

More women, more water.
    One of Bob Marley and The Wailers' best songs.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Zorya wrote: »
    I was going to suggest the frankly godlike Viggo Mortensen, actor and poet (double swoon), but he is waaaay too old at 60 ...

220px-ViggoMortensen08TIFF.jpg

and then Mads Mikkelson, but even he is past the thread limits at 53....

220px-Mads_Mikkelsen_Cannes_2013_2.jpg

so if I must settle on a Scandinavian love-god twixt 40 and 50 I will accept Alexander, who is a mere child at 46, handsome and yet somewhat goofy...

alexander-skarsgard-480x0-c-default.jpg

and to balance the books, and staying Scandi, I fell madly in admiration with this lovely lady, Sofia Helin, 46, while compulsively hooked on Broen... (why did it ever have to end :( ?)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgtUhctQkAcepB6IR7vPEwOERratmMrJlu6WiBvQX9j-VT_OLw

My kind of poster. Love Viggo & Alexander (first I seen of him). I’m a huge Broen/Bron fan too!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,190 ✭✭✭bobbyss

Maria Bello. But she's 51. Does it matter?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,671 ✭✭✭4Ad

Ipso wrote: »
    Michelle Pfeiffer. Diane Lane.

If you search you can find Diane being a bold girl..
    Obviously I havent !
    Lovely looking...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭jr86

Rachel Stevens

• Site Banned Posts: 512 ✭✭✭Dakotabigone

4Ad wrote: »
    If you search you can find Diane being a bold girl..
    Obviously I havent !
    Lovely looking...

My windows 95 Dell crashed when I googled that.

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭apieceofcake

Helena Christensen...no contest!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,728 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

Connie Nielsen, wonder woman’s Mammy, prob past 50 but always had a soft spot for her

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

I was disappointed to find Famke Janssen was over 50 as it would have resulted in all previous posts being irrelevant and the thread being closed.

Advertisement