Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Looking for recommendations for a new juice

• 30-01-2019 1:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭

Currently, this is my juice of choice:

https://manabush.com/products/spiritwalker-e-liquid-by-manabush?variant=40406930958

I fell in love with this juice. This is the juice that got me to stay on vaping. This is the juice that got me of the cigarettes.

I went from 18my juice last year, down to 12, then 6 and I was happily vaping 3mg since October.

I feel I'm ready to try 0mg juice. My juice of choice doesn't come in 0mg.

I'm looking for recommendations for a new juice.

I tried many juices when I started to experiment with vaping. I prefer relatively high VG 60/65/70.

I hate juices flavoured with vanilla. I like vanilla but in juices, it's very artificial. I can't stand anything with vanilla. I don't like strawberries either.

Currently I'm trying:
    OFE - cup-of-joe (a coffee flavour juice)
    Beard No.24 - salted caramel.

I like the Beard but there's something about it. It's not doing it for me. I definitely need something else.

The OFE is out - it's supposed to be coffee but I can definitely get a hint of vanilla.

Would anyone have any recommendations for a new juice?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,985 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

The thing with finding new juices is really that it's just trial and error, at least in my experience anyway. I did the same as you before asking for recommendations and it usually ended with me not liking what I got. That's fair enough as it's all very subjective and a number of different factors come into play. So to figure out what I like I just started buying loads of different stuff. Now I have a box full of juices I don't like but I do have about 5-10 go to liquids that I know I like. They're mostly from vapewild actually, it's great for me because I like quite sweet liquids which they primarily do and they are very reasonably priced.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Manabush do their spiritwalker range in shortfills. So 50ml of 0mg eliquid of whatever one your like. Cheaper than buying the 10ml premixed with nicotine bottles https://manabush.com/collections/the-spiritwalker-range

I went through a manabush phase a couple of years ago. Yes it's nice but man does it gunk up your coils quickly. I still have about 100mls of nokomis in my vape drawer. I'll eventually get round to vaping it but not right now.

As to actual juice recommendations, I'm really liking the eliquid that you can get from primvapes.co.uk. I've tried about 10 of their flavours and most are spot on, particularly their fruity flavours. They also do a custard line which are also nice for a change of pace. They do 3x tobacco's but haven't tried them.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Phill_M

Most of what I vape are my own DIY recipes or oneshots (a bottle of flavour concentrates you add your own VG, PG and nicotine to) from Chefs Flavours in the UK. They do shortfills now, if you found one you liked, you could keep buying it or you could get the corresponding oneshot and mix it yourself. You wouldn't even need nicotine, which is the trickiest and most expensive ingredient to source and work with.

https://chefsflavours.co.uk/chefs-flavours/shortfills/

My favourites from this list without vanilla and strawberry are:

Blue Lush - a blue raspberry slushie flavour with no cooling
    Grapple Lemonade - Grape and apple lemonade with cooling effect
    Green Envy - Absinthe, Blackcurrant, Lime, cooling
    Guango - Guava and Mango, cooling
    NV27 - Absinthe, Anise, Orange, Pineapple, Cooler
    Tickle Me Pink - Guava, Mixed Berries, Apple and no cooling

Tobacco Crunch (Biscuit Tobacco flavour) is supposed to be good, but I haven't tried it. RY-Whore is also good, it's a nutty caramel tobacco, but it's supposed have hints of vanilla, though I can't taste it.

Advertisement