Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

West End

Options
  • 22-01-2019 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Having seen Hamilton and now most definitely being a west end fan what’s next I ask you? No I really want to know, anyone seen any show they can say oh you have to see this about? I’ve heard the Book of Mormon and the Tina Turner musical! All suggestions welcome and appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,288 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

Jersey boys is coming very soon to Dublin, I saw it off broadway and it’s a excellen.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,076 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

Book of Mormon is excellent - if you are easily offended - do not go :) and I really mean do not go! The looks on the faces of the audience who clearly had not done any research on the show!! I was expecting some to leave but they stayed.
    Wicked in London was outstanding - not so much here - sound at Bord Gais is not the best IMO
    Kinky Boots was brilliant also - again London. Its coming here too - not sure when

Currently planning a UK trip and trying to decide on our next musical!

Advertisement