Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Drake March 2019

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Enjoyed the gig but he seemed to sing only 1 minute (at most) of his hits which was a bit disappointing

Does he even sing ,I thought he just talks ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭irishgirl19

Zardoz wrote:
    Does he even sing ,I thought he just talks ?

Bitta both :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,642 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Who is this guy Drake, obviously its not Sir Francis Drake the Explorer. :)

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭showpony1

CWF wrote: »
    Wasn't overly impressed with how much he jumped between songs only singing less than half of the song at times. . Everything else was spectacular just didn't feel I could get fully immersed into the gig.

his gigs the last 3 times he has been here were the same so to be expected - especially if look at the amount of songs on setlist before it.
    It was the best i've seen him bar maybe first time in 2012 when he played a lot of the Take Care album.

Advertisement