Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Table Quizzes

Options
  • 22-01-2019 2:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭

:confused
    As someone who likes taking part in table quizzes, I find it annoying when the winning team has more than the specified number of members. I wonder if this could be dealt with by giving the average score of each team member? I.e. If the winning team had six members instead of the specified 4, and scored 90 points out of 100, then the average would be 15 points per member. And if the team (4 members) in second place scored say, 80 points, their average would be 20 points per team member and therefore they would be declared the winners with the highest average score!!

Would it be worth trying?

Advertisement