Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

e college

Options
  • 21-01-2019 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭

Looking at doing a marketing course online with ecollege. How exactly do online courses work? It's a 26 week course... Is it loads of material I download each month to study and then hand in an assignment sort of thing ? Or it is a tutor live on skype doing lectures or somthing like that? No idea how it works:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 darthwilson

Looking at doing a marketing course online with ecollege. How exactly do online courses work? It's a 26 week course... Is it loads of material I download each month to study and then hand in an assignment sort of thing? Or it is a tutor live on skype doing lectures or somthing like that? No idea how it works:confused:

Hi StereoSound

I am one of the "eTutors" on that course. When you enrol, you have 26 weeks to complete the course. it's split into 10 modules are you can complete them in your own time, so if you want to do it full time or part time it's up to you. All the lessons are pre-recorded lectures split into bite-sized videos.

If you are a job-seeker/getting welfare payments then you can easily enrol for free which is a big win-win!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭StereoSound

Hi StereoSound

I am one of the "eTutors" on that course. When you enrol, you have 26 weeks to complete the course. it's split into 10 modules are you can complete them in your own time, so if you want to do it full time or part time it's up to you. All the lessons are pre-recorded lectures split into bite-sized videos.

If you are a job-seeker/getting welfare payments then you can easily enrol for free which is a big win-win!

Thanks for the reply, is there exams to be completed for each module ?

• Registered Users Posts: 21 darthwilson

Thanks for the reply, is there exams to be completed for each module ?

There is just one exam that you do for that course and it’s completed when you reach the end of the course. It’s taken at an external exam centre at a location, time and date that suits you.

Advertisement