Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grand Tour - The Game

Options
  • 18-01-2019 2:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,810 ✭✭✭✭

https://store.playstation.com/en-ie/product/EP5447-CUSA13903_00-TGTG2018GAME0000

So yeah, this is a thing. And I'll be honest, it looks like it could be fun, and it's only €15. Basically, you drive the same cars as the hosts, and the game shows you a clip of the boys doing something in a certain car, and then you have a go. It will update weekly with the new series, and as they complete challenges on the show, you will then get to try them. Sounds interesting, and looks pretty good from what I've seen in the trailer. Nearly tempted to splash for it...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,304 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

now comes with caravan DLC

• Site Banned Posts: 175 ✭✭jimjimjimmy

I've been watching some review videos on Youtube, looks decent for the price, might wait a few weeks to see more reaction from the new episodes they release.

Advertisement