Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Conference Championships

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 921 ✭✭✭The Good Ole Boys

I liked the RAM pun. It was good.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

Suck a dick Adrian and RAM it up your hole!
    Shhhh
    Next game is starting

• Registered Users Posts: 37,967 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Alot of talk obviously will be about the PI non call and it should be. But at the same time the refs didn't make Brees throw an interception....
    Yes they did. He wouldn't be throwing the ball in overtime if they made the PI call.

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭BoroMan32

Definitely a call that swung the game. ..BUT. ..the saints had an opportunity to stop the Rams on their game tying fg drive. . And the saints had a chance to score a td and end the game in overtime. The saints had a chance to pin the rams deep if they don't turn the ball over, and they had a chance to stop the rams for their final fg winning mini-drive....of course a 56 yard fg is no gimmie, and they had every chance of getting the ball back with favourable field position had it missed, so yes a huge call, but did not cause them to lose the game

Yes, it did. As if they make that call, the game is over. It's that simple.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,925 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

Suck a dick Adrian and RAM it up your hole!

A give it a rest. Jesus.

Saints completely robbed but what can you do.

Just hope for a chiefs win tonight and you'll have something to shout for in the SB.

As gutting as it is, there's no need for the ott reaction.

---

I'm gutted for Brees. Had a feeling all year That he'd finally get no. 2. Raging now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Classy enough of Payton to do the interview there.

Classy and Sean Payton are words I never thought I'd see in the same sentence.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,116 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

OK, hopefully we can keep it respectful during this game. Any issues report the post.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

-15 real feel in KC.

Maybe its as they had been on tv the most over the season but I was hoping for a chiefs saints final as I'd watched them the most.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,158 ✭✭✭The_Honeybadger

Fair play to Peyton it would have been understandable if he blew up the officials in that interview. That no call was scandalous and cost them their place in the SuperBowl

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

At least we won't have to hear that whistle guy in Atlanta now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭mossy464

Am I the only Rams fan around here 🙈🙈

• Registered Users Posts: 18,925 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

adrian522 wrote: »
    OK, hopefully we can keep it respectful during this game. Any issues report the post.

I dunno Adrian, the Patriots' are playing now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭MileHighGuy

BoroMan32 wrote:
    Yes, it did. As if they make that call, the game is over. It's that simple.

I agree it swung the game....but it wasn't the sole cause for the loss. The saints still had an 81% win expectancy after the fg. They still had the game in their hands at that stage. Horrible call, that totally impacted the game, but there was plenty of football left to hold on to the lead. I agree it should have been called.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Fair play to Peyton it would have been understandable if he blew up the officials in that interview. That no call was scandalous and cost them their place in the SuperBowl
    Meh, achieves nothing except lightens his pocket to blow up.

I agree it swung the game....but it wasn't the sole cause for the loss. The saints still had an 81% win expectancy after the fg. They still had the game in their hands at that stage. Horrible call, that totally impacted the game, but there was plenty of football left to hold on to the lead. I agree it should have been called.

Out of curiosity what are you basing the 81% chance as bookies odds? After the toss I take it?

Out of curiosity what are you basing the 81% chance as bookies odds? After the toss I take it?
    I'd say that's coming from the ESPN Win Probability graphic or similar one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

Half the quarter's gone and the Chiefs haven't touched the ball yet.

Trying to get into this and I'm a Patriots fan but finding it hard to get over the robbery in New Orleans.

Pat run game so good.

• Advertisement

eagle eye wrote: »
    Trying to get into this and I'm a Patriots fan but finding it hard to get over the robbery in New Orleans.

i hope u will be ok hun xx

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Excellent opening drive by the Patriots. Just need the TD now.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

Lovely stuff. Superb first drive for that TD. Great play calling with a mix of run and pass. Also took a good amount of time off the clock.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

What an opening drive

Let see if Mahomes can handle pressure of this

Sony Michel!!! Go Patriots, great drive to start the game. Crowd a bit quieter already.
    Michel has me as excited as Curtis Martin did when he was a rookie.

That is some drive to suck the energy out of the stadium, wonder will the Chiefs regret deferring.

i hope u will be ok hun xx
    Wtf is this? Please go away.

eagle eye wrote: »
    Wtf is this? Please go away.

I will knot. It was only joke. You very highly strung.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

Jonathan Jones on Tyreek Hill. Interesting match-up.

Advertisement