Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ex Landlord charging new tenant more than 4% extra rent pressure zone.

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭tvjunki

Kaleb2015 wrote: »
    I meet up with a friend of mine across from the house 1-2 times a week so I know the house has stayed empty and I have been told by my old neighbor what has been done. The house isn’t worth near what he’s asking for it. We where asking for the windows to be fixed from the time we moved in. Said they would be done before we signed the lease. There was nothing but trouble with the house from day one. We tried quite often to find a new house with no success and only found the place we are in now because of a mutual friend of ours and the landlords. The new landlord is great and we get along brilliant with him so don’t think I’m saying all landlords are the same but it’s because of larndlords chancing their arm like this that the market is the way it is.

Your friend can't see everything. Your friend has to go to work etc and for all you know the landlord could have done the work themselves.
    You stayed there 4 years so it could been that bad.

Daft is an advertisement but it does not mean it was rented for that amount.

Advertisement