Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gameweek 22 Matchday Thread

1171819202123»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Bgws?

Theres some cup related blanks coming up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭tailgunner

Finished on 60, giving me my first green arrow in about seven years.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,634 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

41 sees a big drop in OR and most guys I'm chasing pull away and most leagues I'm leading are now very tight. Been have a nightmare since Xmas

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

62 and a 600 place drop to 17.6k for my 12th red arrow in 13 gameweeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭sheroman01

48pts. Dropped from 45k to 65k, I actually thought I'd be worse off. WC in play...let's hope it works out!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

60 up 10k to 192k

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

29K to 20K

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

60pts gives me a 2k rise in OR to 116k but I'm down in all other leagues.
    2 FTs to deal with Kane this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

76 scored

Moved from 54k to 35k. Was matched by main rival however. He has 8 points more than me and sits at 27k.

Advertisement