Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Executive Officer Campaign 2019 Mod warning #1682

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Bonbon109

redmgar wrote: »
    was the Wicklow one interdepartmental?
    Yes, interdepartmental. Still waiting on the open result to come through

• Registered Users Posts: 6 epeeist

The number of vacancies won't be known until they arise, i.e. when someone leaves/retires. Take a look at this map and it will give you an idea of how many EOs are employed in the region

Jaysus. That map is unbelievably helpful.

To save anyone on mobile atm, there are 154 current EO posts in Kildare and 48 of them are in the DoD. Considering where I am in the OOM, I'll not be holding my breath for literally all of them to transfer out!

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Belle23

open competition

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭MedPsych

Wooh! Got my result for Limerick - was delighted came 7th in the Open competition. I've never placed so high in these things before.

Any sign of the Tipp ones out yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 15 porcelaindoll

Finally heard back from Louth Open competition. I am 181! Still waiting on Meath!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44 Belle23

MedPsych wrote: »
    Wooh! Got my result for Limerick - was delighted came 7th in the Open competition. I've never placed so high in these things before.

Brilliant, well done!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Adamsky_84

Finally heard back from Louth Open competition. I am 181! Still waiting on Meath!
    How many points did you get if you don't mind me asking?

• Registered Users Posts: 24 DaisysB

What will be the next stages for this?
    These competetitions seem to be slightly different every time.
    Trying to figure out if I will have any chance of improving my OOM at another stage!

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭eroc79

Belle23 wrote: »
    Totally getting ahead of myself here but can anyone tell me if I get called for my second choice should I say no and wait for my 1st choice?

Or can you go ahead with both and then pick one if called for both?

I placed 30 for clare (1st choice)and 72 for limerick but I would imagine there would be more opportunities for Limerick as they employ more than Clare?
    Do the test when called. The score will be used for both choices like with stage 1. You can wait for your first choice after that if you like.

Adamsky_84 wrote: »
    How many points did you get if you don't mind me asking?

541!! Not sure how good/bad that is??

• Advertisement

Belle23 wrote: »
    Brilliant, well done!

Thanks a mil :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭sillysocks

Its a while since I’ve done competitions like this-if you get to the next stage of the competition do you still get a new OOM based on the tests at the next stage? So this OOM is only to qualify for the next round?
    And from memory the score after the second test is your final one with the interview just being pass/fail basically?

• Registered Users Posts: 27 fitzy1989

Hi. Has anyone got any details on Limerick or Kerry.

I have order of merit 259 for Kerry and order of merit 580 for Limerick.

Best of luck everyone!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Ctb2390

Wow that’s brilliant well done!! Do you mind me asking what score roughly did you get?

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Archermit

sillysocks wrote: »
    Its a while since I’ve done competitions like this-if you get to the next stage of the competition do you still get a new OOM based on the tests at the next stage? So this OOM is only to qualify for the next round?
    And from memory the score after the second test is your final one with the interview just being pass/fail basically?

This is correct. the first score determines how fast they will call you for the next stage, then you get your final placing and interview is yay/nay

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Adamsky_84

541!! Not sure how good/bad that is??
    well I got 488, so better than me! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2 SarahFitz909

I have only received results from my second preference area KK and placed 24 in OOM with a 651 score. Is anyone aware if the results for Tipperary have been released yet?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 229 ✭✭LouD2016

My results were just for the Open - has anyone received their interdepartmental results yet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Crunchymomma

Archermit wrote: »
    This is correct. the first score determines how fast they will call you for the next stage, then you get your final placing and interview is yay/nay

Interview is competitive, ie placing will change following interview aswell.

I'm 2016, I was 1580 after stage one, 158 after stage two and 4/7 after etray and interview

Finally got my Meath place. 255 Fingers crossed!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 Ci87

Interview is competitive, ie placing will change following interview aswell.

I'm 2016, I was 1580 after stage one, 158 after stage two and 4/7 after etray and interview

I’m now less bemused. The process now makes a lot of sense.

Well done you!

• Registered Users Posts: 23 bettyl

18 OOM for Mayo.

Back to the waiting game to see if anything comes from it.

LouD2016 wrote: »
    My results were just for the Open - has anyone received their interdepartmental results yet?
    Interdepartmental seem to have be released first, well that's the way it was for me. What county are you waiting on?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 229 ✭✭LouD2016

Bonbon109 wrote: »
    Interdepartmental seem to have be released first, well that's the way it was for me. What county are you waiting on?

And have you received Open results as well?

Waiting on Laois

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 121 ✭✭mascherano11

I got results 79 OOM for Offaly and OOM for Kerry is 80 is this good or bad?

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Kilkennymum

Bonbon109 wrote: »

I'm still waiting for Waterford interdepartmental.

And have you received Open results as well?

Waiting on Laois
    Got open and interdepartmental for Wexford.
    Got interdepartment for Wicklow, so waiting on open.

Ctb2390 wrote: »
    Wow that’s brilliant well done!! Do you mind me asking what score roughly did you get?

Thank you :)

I got 726 :)

Curious to see the Tipp results. Last time I applied for Limerick & Tipp, I placed higher in Tipp, but thats hardly likely this time around lol! Limerick is my first choice anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Mrsec

Anyone want to hazard a guess as to when stage 2 will be??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 kayleg

I'm still waiting on Waterford too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,424 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Almost a carbon copy of my results for the Clerical Officer campaign from last year

Just outside the top 100 for Westmeath
    Just inside the top 50 for Roscommon

Score of around 600

Hopefully be enough to get the call for Supervised

Curious to see the Tipp results. Last time I applied for Limerick & Tipp, I placed higher in Tipp, but thats hardly likely this time around lol! Limerick is my first choice anyway.
    Got 2nd for tipp but cork would be my first choice

kayleg wrote: »

Just received mine, 4th Waterford, 5th Kilkenny both interdepartmental. Hole you receive your results soon.

Just received mine, 4th Waterford, 5th Kilkenny both interdepartmental. Hole you receive your results soon.

Brilliant scoring! Just got my interdepartmental...9th 👠just waiting on the open one now 🀞

• Advertisement

Brilliant scoring! Just got my interdepartmental...9th 👠just waiting on the open one now 🀞

Best of luck 🀞

Best of luck 🀞

• Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭skeleton_boy

Does anyone know if these stage 1 scores carry forward or is there a complete re-rank based on stage 2 scores?

Came second in Tipp!! Delighted :-)

Does anyone know if these stage 1 scores carry forward or is there a complete re-rank based on stage 2 scores?

Yeah it can sometimes change after each stage...not always and not by a huge amount though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Davis3265al

Pretty annoyed with my results from stage one manger to rank 23 for the Dublin eo but was out of the loop for offaly and westmeath. Making zero sense

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭TheJet

I placed in the high 200’s for both Limerick and Cork. I thought I did well considering I scored 2,400 in the Dublin completion last year. Now I’m not so sure if my score will be good enough to carry me onto the next stage.

Still waiting on Wicklow open results. They must be gone on lunch!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 LeninaCrowne

Waterford results out now

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭splashuum

Unsure how this scoring system works. How do people know what county rank they are? I scored early 500s for Waterford + Tipp

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭podsull1

Hi does anyone know if in top 100 for interdepartment and 250oom. Is good for kerry or I'd there no hope

Thanks

splashuum wrote: »
    Unsure how this scoring system works. How do people know what county rank they are? I scored early 500s for Waterford + Tipp
    Your order of merit should be in the message with your score

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,206 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Rikand wrote: »
    Almost a carbon copy of my results for the Clerical Officer campaign from last year

Just outside the top 100 for Westmeath
    Just inside the top 50 for Roscommon

Score of around 600

Hopefully be enough to get the call for Supervised

Nice one.

36 for Leitrim and 72 for Sligo myself. Also pretty hopeful of getting call for Supervised tests :)

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Archermit

Wicklow open OOM 222

Not great but at least I got through. Either way I have made it past the interview for EO in Revenue for later in the year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Trio123

My oom changed after stage 2 and 3 in the Dublin competition. Went up around 60 places overall.

• Advertisement
Advertisement