Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

January Transfer Window 2019

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

callaway92 wrote: »
    How in God's name is Denis Suarez @ 6.5 a very tempting selection?

Not a bit of a goal threat about him...Assist history isn't something I'd look at for him.

So much better options.
    I think Emery is a very good manager and will be looking to get a lot out of him. Arsenal are set for holding midfielders (Torreira, Xhaka, Guendouzi) and have two strong strikers, what they need is a creative presence in between and Emery has obviously identified Suarez for that. After City, Arsenal have three good fixtures with potential for plenty of goals.

I am looking for a Richie replacement anyway and an attacking player for a high scoring team with good fixtures at least money is worth a punt I think. Would also be a great differential if it works out. Like I said, I will see how the City game goes first. What are the much better options at that price?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Batman to Palace. Wonder what price he’ll come in at.

8 maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭Brendan Filone

Batshuayi added at 6.5.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,927 ✭✭✭normanoffside

Batshuayi added at 6.5.

Wow! That could turn out to be excellent value

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Batshuayi added at 6.5.

That's lower than I thought for sure. Though I could have sworn he had done better on his loans too now that I've actually rechecked. See how he gets on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Wow! That could turn out to be excellent value

Feels like a trap

Advertisement