Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gameweek 20 Matchday Thread.

Options
1252627282931»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Looking like 55 (-4) after auto subs, and through to the next round of the Cup by two points, against a Zobie/Ghost team.

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭SkySter

92 brings me up to 558 OR. Had a few tough weeks. Great to be back inside 1K.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,035 ✭✭✭COH

69 ... no hits

Through to the next round of the cup by 2 points and finishing the year at 5.5k

VHEWT

• Registered Users Posts: 2,810 ✭✭✭bantee

57 no hits and a slight rise to 27k. Guy I'm chasing in main ML is up to 1150 overall and 37th in Ireland, he's getting every captain pick right and had Pogba over my Rashford today.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

71,hewt.
    Pogba and captain Salah the big hitters for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

51(-4) sees yet another red arrow, most of my leads cut down now and few I'm chasing gone further ahead. Cant seem to get a Captain pick right recently and most transfers haven't worked out including Vardy for the -4 this week

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭nullObjects

38. Double up on city midfield killing me the last few weeks.

Some great scores posted this week, fair play!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,358 ✭✭✭macraignil

48 sees a drop from 43,000's to 52,000's. Out of cup with opposition team having Pogba making the difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Flyer29

Went into today with 15 points, came out with 57 thanks to the United game mainly. In second place in my work league, 30 points behind the leader now, he has Salah, I don’t :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

48 gives me a red arrow. Had 5 players today. Only 2 played. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,650 ✭✭✭sheroman01

57pts. Small rise from 71k to 64k but delighted with my progress. Lost the will to continue 3 gws ago when I fell to 179k. Even better is that I'm now 53pts behind main leader, compared to 97pts a few weeks back.

Most annoying thing was just switching from Salah to Kane for captain an hour before deadline.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,228 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

81 (-4) Capt. Pogba, Rashers & Dave the main hitters, a few from Kane & Gerry D. OR up 953k. 1st time in the top 1m all season. Pathetic but HEWT :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

49 dropped to 160k.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭Lavinia

Was hard to see 5 of my players got yellow cards yesterday. I mean what are the odds

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

My worst gameweek of the season, a 36 score with a 5m GW rank, sees me drop out of the top 10k (13,333) for the first time since GW4.

Selling Salah and Hazard for Sterling and Sané was the biggest of rank killers. Got the Egyptian back in for GW21 now.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

55 on wildcard.

Rose from 62k to 59k. Thought it would be a red. Probably blinded by Pogba's score.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭scotchy

37 (-8)

Worst result of the year.

Cant seem to get anything right this last few weeks. Team in a joc at the moment.

💙 💛 💙 💛 💙 💛

Advertisement