Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possibly a great deal on youtube premium

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭BKWDR

quazzy wrote: »
    Make sure you family members are in the same location as the lead member.

In my example I signed up in India. So make sure your family sign up using VPN from same location.

Oddly enough I thought this too but turned off the vpn and then it worked

I think just play around with it

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Isot10

Trying this using holo vpn set to india on chrome browser , when i go to purchases and membership and try to click on you tube premium ( learn more) the page just goes to a blank you tube page ????

must be a browser setting - sorry read most but not all of this thread , if this has been covered already.

Thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭Tony H

try the newer thread

the ukraine seem to be the best option at the moment , first month free and then about 2.60 for youtube premium which includes music

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Del007

My payment via Argentina failed today (Just like Tidal)

Can I just switch to Turkey/Ukraine or do I have to use a new account?

Cheers

I keep getting

Transaction declined. This purchase requires a payment method from your billing country.

• Advertisement

I purchased premium on the app on my phone and it worked straight away. I did have to use a new account and I used Revolut

Advertisement