Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Refugee campaigner targetted with fake ad

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭MFPM

So must be a head case if he has set up a business and then is posting like that using the business name. I would say untypical of what you call the far right aka anyone who doesn’t agree with you.

Interesting how quick you are to explain/excuse/defend the antics of those who share your anti migrant viewpoint. Yet you make no such efforts when generalising against migrants as you do on every thread you pollute.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,984 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

That was a joke sure I cut your quote short aswell. It’s gone straight over your head

yeah, sure.
    So must be a head case if he has set up a business and then is posting like that using the business name. I would say untypical of what you call the far right aka anyone who doesn’t agree with you.

no, the far right as in the far right. someone isn't far right because they disagree with someone, they are far right because of the views they hold.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

The country is our home so we have no obligation to take in strangers....you said it. The government is us.
    Indeed they are, and if Ireland as a nation has an appetite for limiting immigration, one of the further right parties like Renua or Identity Ireland are bound to be voted in during the next election. Right?
    Also, they literally showed how far right this person is to the point you couldn't argue it anymore. Your last sentence makes absolutely no sense whatsoever in this context, and comes over as nothing more than a reflexive phrase you were hoping to use regardless of circumstance.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 330 ✭✭All Seeing Eye

You must be all working together in some special internet left wing political party. The posts are to well timed trying to break all my posts down at the same time, nice one. As I said the chap seems like a total mad man to be using his business name to post like that. No one in their right mind would do that and you know it. If I picked out some mad Muslim killing people and said this is typical of Muslims you would say the exact same back ie. he is not representative of the Muslim community.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭hill16bhoy

Im not far right, nor do i have a problem with people showing compassion for others or with women in general.

The women is an idiot for reasons i explained already.
    I had the misfortune to read some of your posts last week, so I'm familiar with your form.

I've never heard a far right scumbag identify as such.

Your posting history suggests that's exactly what you are.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=108872204&postcount=34

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=108828509&postcount=2378

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=108820494&postcount=1191

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=108796886&postcount=329

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=108754703&postcount=297

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=108729441&postcount=35

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭MFPM

You must be all working together in some special internet left wing political party. The posts are to well timed trying to break all my posts down at the same time, nice one. As I said the chap seems like a total mad man to be using his business name to post like that. No one in their right mind would do that and you know it. If I picked out some mad Muslim killing people and said this is typical of Muslims you would say the exact same back ie. he is not representative of the Muslim community.

Yet this is exactly what you have done with almost every post in the Balbriggan Gang thread, you have generalised against all migrants in particular those of African descent based on the antics of a group of teenagers. So perhaps you might park the sanctimony at the door.

MFPM wrote: »
    Yet this is exactly what you have done with almost every post in the Balbriggan Gang thread, you have generalised against all migrants in particular those of African descent based on the antics of a group of teenagers. So perhaps you might park the sanctimony at the door.

I have experience of what the Africans have done to Balbriggan so I’m speaking from experience unlike yourself. You are scared out of your wits visit Balbriggan and witness the gang.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Kivaro

hill16bhoy wrote: »
    The far-right regularly invoke fake concern for homeless people as a fake reason why they are against immigration.

Viktor Orban is the poster boy of the far right.

He has just banned rough sleeping and rough sleepers face imprisonment under this new law.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/hungary-homeless-ban-viktor-orban-rough-sleeping-street-a8584401.html

The far right don't give a **** about homelessness. They never have and they never will.

The far right are the last people who'd help the homeless or do anything about our housing crisis.

The far right have always been about picking on the weakest in society.

How many anti-immigrant posters here have ever taken in a rough sleeper or a homeless person?

I stringly suspect the answer is a big, fat, roundy number.

Ah, I see. If posters do not agree with you, they are far right. How many times have you used that term in your arguments, I wonder.

By the way, there are about 200 actual "homeless" people in Ireland .......... but you know that already.
    I don't know any anti-immigrant poster. Immigration is a good thing. Most of the objections are against open-border economic migration; those with little to no English language skills or education or criminal history, which a small country like Ireland cannot handle.

You are one of the biggest disingenuous posters that I've seen on here for a long time, and there's been a fair few. Welcome to the Ignore List.

Yeah, yeah, I'm a racist/far right for putting you on the Ignore List.
    You will understand when you're older though .......... when you get a job and join the workforce.

Kivaro wrote: »
    Ah, I see. If posters do not agree with you, they are far right. How many times have you used that term in your arguments, I wonder.

By the way, there are about 200 actual "homeless" people in Ireland .......... but you know that already.
    I don't know any anti-immigrant poster. Immigration is a good thing. Most of the objections are against open-border economic migration; those with little to no English language skills or education or criminal history, which a small country like Ireland cannot handle.

You are one of the biggest disingenuous posters that I've seen on here for a long time, and there's been a fair few. Welcome to the Ignore List.

You will understand when you're older though .......... when you get a job and join the workforce.

Nazi :D

As pointed out earlier, posters do not get called far right because they disagree.

Posters get called far right because they've proved that's exactly what they are.

Please ignore me, by all means, if I offend you.

It's pretty obvious you don't like home truths, so I wouldn't want to intrude on your precious little bubble.

I'm not sure you quite got the irony of you claiming that you're not far right while similtaneously defending the far right, by the way.

• Advertisement

ireland doesn't have open borders. at least not as a policy anyway. in terms of staffing numbers on the other hand.

This can't be posted enough.

This is the from the far right website The Daily Stormer's house style guide for racist troll posters.

A few posters here are definitely playing to it.

5a301c0c1600001f00cf0cf7.png?ops=scalefit_720_noupscale

The far right are all about the "lulz" and the "bantz", or something.

I don't see many people laughing.

As pointed out earlier, posters do not get called far right because they disagree.

Posters get called far right because they've proved that's exactly what they are.

Please ignore me, by all means, if I offend you.

It's pretty obvious you don't like home truths, so I wouldn't want to intrude on your precious little bubble.

I'm not sure you quite got the irony of you claiming that you're not far right while similtaneously defending the far right, by the way.

All you are doing here is attacking the poster not the post because he dared to disagree with you.

All you are doing here is attacking the poster not the post because he dared to disagree with you.
    Yet you couldn't point out one line that did attack the poster.

And I was replying to an ad hominem, attack post made against me.

It's entirely predictable that you'd consider the actual attack post, by the other poster, to not be such, and the non-attack post, by me, to be an attack post.

That's another classic derail and deflect tactic from the alt-right playbook you've used there, by the way.

But I'm sure you knew that already.

Yet you couldn't point out one line that did attack the poster.

And I was replying to an ad hominem, attack post made against me.

It's entirely predictable that you'd consider the actual attack post, by the other poster, to not be such, and the non-attack post, by me, to be an attack post.

That's another classic derail and deflect tactic from the alt-right playbook you've used there, by the way.

But I'm sure you knew that already.

Kivaro made a few detailed points in the post and all you were concerned about was labelling them as far right. So I attacked your non attack post to say that it was an attack post against an attack post attacking your previous non attack posts against previous attack posts. Yes it’s all making sense now.

Kivaro made a few detailed points in the post and all you were concerned about was labelling them as far right. So I attacked your non attack post to say that it was an attack post against an attack post attacking your previous non attack posts against previous attack posts. Yes it’s all making sense now.

Now you're just trolling, mate.

Troll's always gonna troll, so I'll leave you to it.

But in a post where you're mendaciously complaining about me "attacking" somebody else, it's absolutely hilarious to see you actually admit to attacking me.

Without irony.

Christ you're good.

That last line is sarcasm, by the way.

Now you're just trolling, mate.

Troll's always gonna troll, so I'll leave you to it.

But in a post where you're mendaciously complaining about me "attacking" somebody else, it's absolutely hilarious to see you actually admit to attacking me.

Without irony.

Christ you're good.

That last line is sarcasm, by the way.

Read my post again and apply the last line of your post to it. It will all make sense to you then. You didn’t come back with any answers to Kivaros points. Your probably threading water with these posts while you trawl the internet looking for articles that prove anyone that disagrees with you is a Nazi.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭John Sacrimoni

I was on the wind up about Robinson, dont care about the man. Do you ever take a break from your social justice crusade? You're a weird little man.

I hate travellers as do many hundreds of thousands of others are we all far right?

Are all the yellow vest protestors far right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,070 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn

This can't be posted enough.

This is the from the far right website The Daily Stormer's house style guide for racist troll posters.

A few posters here are definitely playing to it.

5a301c0c1600001f00cf0cf7.png?ops=scalefit_720_noupscale

The far right are all about the "lulz" and the "bantz", or something.

I don't see many people laughing.

Do You spend a lot of time on those sites?

Is there a “troll everybody by calling everybody racist so when actual racists turn up they are largely ignored” technique.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭John Sacrimoni

Is there a “troll everybody by calling everybody racist so when actual racists turn up they are largely ignored” technique.

I feel sorry for the guy, way too much time on his hands.

• Advertisement

nope fake news. you tried to engage in the usual alt-rightist deflection and it failed spectacularly.

nope fake news. you tried to engage in the usual alt-rightist deflection and it failed spectacularly.

Took you awhile to come back with that one. Fake news and alt-right in the one post. You dug deep there. As I said it highlights that the woman who is the subject of the original post is all talk. As soon as it’s put to her would she take in some refugees, homeless or travellers she runs to the hills. Seeing as you are defending her and her like what have you done to help refugees, the homeless and travellers? Would you take in a homeless family for Christmas?

Took you awhile to come back with that one. Fake news and alt-right in the one post. You dug deep there.?

yeah i have other more important things to be doing, so i come to the thread when i have down time.
    As I said it highlights that the woman who is the subject of the original post is all talk.?

it doesn't.
    soon as it’s put to her would she take in some refugees, homeless or travellers she runs to the hills.?

there is a system in place to deal with refugees or travelers needing housing. so she has no need to be taking anyone in if she chooses not to. if she wishes to do so then good on her but she has no obligation to and it's nothing to do with anyone else.
    Seeing as you are defending her and her like what have you done to help refugees, the homeless and travellers? Would you take in a homeless family for Christmas?

i don't and wouldn't take anyone i didn't know into my home, i don't care about their back ground or where they come from. it doesn't mean i can't care about helping people, but we have systems in place to deal with problems and they are the best able to deal with them compared to an individual.

No, I don't.

I became aware of it when I listened to the podcast of the article I link to below, and followed it up to check.

You'd do very well to read or listen to it.

Denialism: what drives people to reject the truth

From vaccines to climate change to genocide, a new age of denialism is upon us. Why have we failed to understand it? By Keith Kahn-Harris

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2018/aug/03/denialism-what-drives-people-to-reject-the-truth

yeah i have other more important things to be doing, so i come to the thread when i have down time.

it doesn't.

there is a system in place to deal with refugees or travelers needing housing. so she has no need to be taking anyone in if she chooses not to. if she wishes to do so then good on her but she has no obligation to and it's nothing to do with anyone else.

i don't and wouldn't take anyone i didn't know into my home, i don't care about their back ground or where they come from. it doesn't mean i can't care about helping people, but we have systems in place to deal with problems and they are the best able to deal with them compared to an individual.

A no as I expected. Your being exposed badly here. So what have you done to help the travellers, homeless and refugees then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭Stephen15

She compared one of the best politicians in Europe a fascist. The League are one of the only parties in power in Western Europe at the moment with the issues of their own people first and foremost. Salvini is spot on and is doing his best to improve the Italian economy after the countries problems all created by centre left and centre right politicians such as Renzi and Berlusconi. He is a true statesman and patriot unlike Varadkar, May, Macron, Juncker and Merkel.

Your being exposed badly here.
    We clearly have an intellectual powerhouse on our hands here.

Sneering yet paranoid, all while saying absolutely nothing.

What a combination.

We clearly have an intellectual powerhouse on our hands here.

Sneering yet paranoid, all while saying absolutely nothing.

What a combination.

Another one of your gems. I’m sure you will take no one in or have done nothing to help the refugees etc. Fair play though your passive support will help them immeasurably.

A no as I expected. Your being exposed badly here. So what have you done to help the travellers, homeless and refugees then?

i'm not being exposed at all. i have always been clear that i wouldn't take in someone i didn't know or anyone i did know who i felt would be a potential threat.

• Advertisement

i'm not being exposed at all. i have always been clear that i wouldn't take in someone i didn't know or anyone i did know who i felt would be a potential threat.

Let me be clear besides not taking someone in what have you done to help the homeless, travellers and refugees? If you don’t answer this time everyone is going to know you are just all talk.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement