Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airbnb corporate rental for 1 year

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

October, I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭GalwayBmw

There was a very resembling episode on "Nightmare Tenants, Slum Landlords" UK TV show - a high profile client who was happy to pay the premium to avoid the hassle - watch how it all ended up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭mrslancaster

If airbnb is the advertising platform and the contract is with the company for a year does that mean a tenancy is created with the company? Does it need to be registered with rtb and are the company then subletting to their employee?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭4ensic15

Lux23 wrote: »
    October, I think.

What Act? There is nothing in the statute book.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,139 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

When do you get your money transferred? Surely not the normal AirBnB time frame, if they are going to be there for a year?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Selik

spurious wrote: »
    When do you get your money transferred? Surely not the normal AirBnB time frame, if they are going to be there for a year?

I get it monthly at the start of every month paid directly from Airbnb as it's classed as a long term rental (this is how they pay out when it's longer than 1 month).

Advertisement