Advertisement
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards
Mods please check the Moderators Group for an important update on Mod tools. If you do not have access to the group, please PM Niamh. Thanks!

recommend a top fill tank (slide fill) minimal leak

Registered Users Posts: 16,958 ✭✭✭✭ glasso

as the title says can anyone recommend a top fill tank (slide fill preferred i.e. don't have to unscrew) with minimal leak and good performance.

thanks.

buymeacoffee.com/glassopy

Comments

• glasso wrote: »
    as the title says can anyone recommend a top fill tank (slide fill preferred i.e. don't have to unscrew) with minimal leak and good performance.

thanks.

Mouth to lung or direct lung ?
    Rebuildable or non-rebuildable ?

Zenith is a top fill slide to open mouth to lung and I haven't heard anyone complaining about leaking, non rebuildable .

Intake is top fill but not slide to open , direct lung with absolutely no leaking ( air intake is at the top too ) great performance but rebuildable .

• I went for the freemax mesh pro as it has the slide at the top as the flavour reports seem to be very good.

got it on amazon for £26.5

buymeacoffee.com/glassopy

• If it's a RTA your after I can't recommend the OBS Engine 2 enough. As leekproof as it get's, easy to build and wick and the flavor is fantastic.

• If it's a RTA your after I can't recommend the OBS Engine 2 enough. As leekproof as it get's, easy to build and wick and the flavor is fantastic.

I'm using the dead rabbit RTA at the moment and it's great. Top filling so zero leaking.

Advertisement