Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creatine

Options
  • 03-12-2018 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of a good creatine thats cheap aswell.
    I used to buy the myprotein one but it gave me constipation. And yes I did drink lots of water so that wasn't the problem. Might try a different brand to see if its the myprotein issue or that just creatine doesn't settle with me.

Much appreciated i

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭Eoinbmw

Anyone know of a good creatine thats cheap aswell.
    I used to buy the myprotein one but it gave mr constipation. And yes I did drink lots of water so that wasn't the problem. Might try a different brand to see if its the myprotein issue or that just creatine doesn't settle with me.

Much appreciated i
    I presume it was monohydrate so it would be the same from all manufacturers!
    Maybe try a different type of creatine instead iof different brand?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Take Your Pants Off

Eoinbmw wrote: »
    I presume it was monohydrate so it would be the same from all manufacturers!
    Maybe try a different type of creatine instead iof different brand?

Yh it was the monohydrate one.
    Ok I'll look into that thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Pintman Paddy Losty

Try drinking a glass of prune juice, followed by a strong espresso and 2 marlboro red first thing in the morning. Should flush all but the most stubborn blockages out.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Ella_Watson

Yes i can understand your problem, i also faced problem of constipation while having my protein creatine supplement, i have changed the brand to per4m creatine, it suits me well. But i will suggest you drink plenty of water, it is must to avoid any type of side effect of protein supplement.

Advertisement