Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season Ticket 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,486 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

303 meh.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭mayopanda84

yeah mine is there too, section 308 AA happy with That

• Registered Users Posts: 18,923 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

303 meh.

Row is key.

303AA is better than 303A.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Section 307 Row R

Happy out

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭ureds

307 E

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,413 ✭✭✭Trampas

305 Row M

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stoner

705 E

Stoner wrote: »
    705 A

That's a no so! :p

My fellow season ticket holder got an email saying that all tickets should be updated before the day's end.

Stoner my friend until 17.00 Saturday :D why no lower Cusack as a season ticket holder?:confused:

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stoner

seligehgit wrote:
    Stoner my friend until 17.00 Saturday why no lower Cusack as a season ticket holder?

Well, TBH my wife and I have a season tickets for a while.

My friend returned from the UK in 2013, we added him on as a third season ticket and we seem to have been downgraded as a result.

It may not be the case but our tickets have not been as good since, others here have noted similar experiences.

I'm happy with 705 though central. The other lads got sorted, they never get them from the club and go to most games, can't get a season ticket now either.

He got one for himself and his boys in centra though.
    Thank you to BonnieSituation for a heads up, sound man, it's a great spot for that here.

• Advertisement

Sorry to hear that.

I can kind of understand it as there might be a reconfiguration (moving of chairs) required with the addition of another person.

On the other hand there are at most 10,000 season ticket holders between the two countries.

Ergo the lower Cusack should be able to accommodate all comers?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭diceyreilly

seligehgit wrote: »
    My fellow season ticket holder got an email saying that all tickets should be updated before the day's end.

Stoner my friend until 17.00 Saturday :D why no lower Cusack as a season ticket holder?:confused:

There’s upper season tickets and lower season tickets.
    I’ve a upper one. But only get moved up there when they open it up. Prefer it up there personally always get central tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭mystic86

There’s upper season tickets and lower season tickets.
    I’ve a upper one. But only get moved up there when they open it up. Prefer it up there personally always get central tickets.

There is? How do you know which one you are/have?

mystic86 wrote: »

It's only with Dublin STs.

They were th last expansion of the scheme. There's also some Hill STs for Dublin as well.

You know you have an "Upper ST" because you get shoved up there when required.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭diceyreilly

It says upper tier on the home page when you log in to print tickets check attendance ect.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Trent Houseboat

There surely it. If you have it it'll say "Upper Tier Championship" on your card/account. Only really comes in to play for the later stages of the championship and I prefer it up top anyway, great view, always covered from the elements and shorter queues for pints and pissers.
    Pretty sure it's Dublin only

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Ompala

Anyone gotten their Final ticket yet for Tipp vs Kk? Got an email saying they were to post out on Tuesday but seen nothing through the letterbox yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭Greensoup

last year it was the Tuesday on week of final....thought it would never arrive 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭laneykin

Ompala wrote: »
    Anyone gotten their Final ticket yet for Tipp vs Kk? Got an email saying they were to post out on Tuesday but seen nothing through the letterbox yet.

Haven't gotten mine yet either. Been practically waiting beside the post box all week :pac: Dying to see what seats we got!

laneykin wrote: »
    Haven't gotten mine yet either. Been practically waiting beside the post box all week :pac: Dying to see what seats we got!

If you log into tickets.ie with your Season Ticket details you can see your seats under recent orders.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

If you log into tickets.ie with your Season Ticket details you can see your seats under recent orders.

Nice, looks like 303- AA, I'll take that.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭laneykin

adrian522 wrote: »
    Nice, looks like 303- AA, I'll take that.

Can’t see any recent orders section. Where did you find it?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

laneykin wrote: »
    Can’t see any recent orders section. Where did you find it?

Click My.Tickets in the top left
    Enter your email address and password for your season ticket account.
    On left hand side click your orders or the logo for your orders which is eye symbol on mobile.
    You will the the AI final ticket order, then click upcoming.

That should show your ticket details.

Will the bring a friend option be available for the final

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Stoner wrote: »
    Will the bring a friend option be available for the final

Never was an option for the final. There's season ticket holders who narrowly miss the 60% that don't even get tickets for the final.

Never was an option for the final. There's season ticket holders who narrowly miss the 60% that don't even get tickets for the final.

giphy.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

I blame Kevin Walsh :o

It's okay. He'll be gone one day.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

It's okay. He'll be gone one day.

Transferred for Rory Gallagher.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Ompala

Ticket arrived in the post this morning.

Advertisement