Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

Gameweek 14 matchday

  • 30-11-2018 5:47pm
    #1
    Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭ thunderdog


    Surprised no match day thread yet. People prioritizing their day jobs over FPL ;)

    Banking the transfer this week as I’ve had Sterling for a while. Throwing the armband on Aguero though. Best of luck with your respective GWs


«13456729

Comments

  • Registered Users Posts: 17,189 ✭✭✭✭ Shanotheslayer


    ugh :(


  • Registered Users Posts: 10,563 ✭✭✭✭ Father Hernandez


    So close..


  • Registered Users Posts: 17,189 ✭✭✭✭ Shanotheslayer


    One day folks. One day


  • Registered Users Posts: 38,801 ✭✭✭✭ KevIRL


    Sigh


  • Registered Users Posts: 15,226 ✭✭✭✭ manual_man


    A bit 'meh' about this weeks prospects:

    Ryan
    Alonso Robbo Doherty AWB
    Haz Silva Sane
    Arnie Jimenez Aguero(C)

    Button Ricky Walcott Bennett

    Team looks good enough on paper however much will depend on Pep roulette, also whether Haz starts or not could be a big deal


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,413 ✭✭✭✭ dsmythy


    Only copped it myself an hour ago though I was already sorted. Don't recall seeing a single insinuation that there was a Friday gameweek so kudos to you all on that front :D


  • Registered Users Posts: 19,650 ✭✭✭✭ Rikand


    Normally I'd be meh, but I had forgotten today

    Thunderdog you are a saint and a scholar!





    Though if you do it again, I'll probably be really pissed :P


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,708 ✭✭✭ bantee


    Right so, let’s do this, 1 FT used on Rondon:
    Ederson
    Alonso Wanb TAA Doherty
    Hazard Salah Richi Anderson
    Kun(c) Rondon

    Hamer Billing Digne Wilson


  • Registered Users Posts: 47,771 ✭✭✭✭ km79


    I am deep in study mode for an upcoming presentation and I had completely forgotten about it until I spotted it an hour ago. Such a low profile game is gonna catch loads out :D

    The downside is I was still thinking about signing Hazard but him dropping tonight was part of the plan. The old plan with a Sat start to the gw!
    Not happening now and I will likely end up with Kane midweek now because of it .....


  • Registered Users Posts: 17,697 ✭✭✭✭ Ace2007


    Fab
    Schindler, Bennett, AWB
    Hazard, Salah, Sterling, Marital, Fraser
    Aguero, Iheanacho

    Allison, Kiko Femenia, Karama, Kelly

    I think Everton will score hence benching Alison.
    As for captain currently on Sterling


  • Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 spock.


    Allison
    Alonso Doherty Bennett
    Sane(c) Dilva Richarlison Maddison
    Kane Lacazette Jimenez
    (Iwobi Cathcart Trippier)

    Cathcart likely to sub in as Bennett dropped apparently.

    Goalfest in Arsenal-Spurs please.


  • Registered Users Posts: 47,771 ✭✭✭✭ km79


    Couple of tough calls
    Start Patricio or Fabianski (this was supposed to be my BB week)? Neither will get many save points . Gone with Patricio for now

    2 from these 3 Schindler, Mitro and Murphy
    Currently Schindler and Mitro
    Hope Mitro doesnt get booked this week


  • Registered Users Posts: 10,651 ✭✭✭✭ machiavellianme


    dsmythy wrote: »
    Only copped it myself an hour ago though I was already sorted. Don't recall seeing a single insinuation that there was a Friday gameweek so kudos to you all on that front :D

    Twas mentioned in the price changes thread at noon


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭ thunderdog


    Ha I was wondering why it was suspiciously quiet in here-I missed the memo about not starting the GW thread til after deadline ;)


  • Registered Users Posts: 15,226 ✭✭✭✭ manual_man


    Ace2007 wrote: »
    Fab
    Schindler, Bennett, AWB
    Hazard, Salah, Sterling, Marital, Fraser
    Aguero, Iheanacho

    Allison, Kiko Femenia, Karama, Kelly

    I think Everton will score hence benching Alison.
    As for captain currently on Sterling

    i'd really advise starting Allison over Fab. 'Pool are best in class for defense at home. Hammers haven't kept a CS in the last 7 and are away to an in-form Newcastle


  • Registered Users Posts: 47,771 ✭✭✭✭ km79


    thunderdog wrote: »
    Ha I was wondering why it was suspiciously quiet in here-I missed the memo about not starting the GW thread til after deadline ;)

    Consider this the memo for Xmas
    ;)


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭ MR NINE


    I find it odd how this is a forum mostly based around looking for and dispensing advice and helping each other out, yet there are always dissenting voices when someone posts a match day thread on a Friday. Anyway, this is me;

    -8

    Fabianski
    Alonso, schindler, Doherty, wan b
    Sane, sterling, Salah
    Arnie, Murray, aguero (c)

    Subs: hart, kenedy, digne, obiang


  • Registered Users Posts: 7,670 ✭✭✭ Benimar


    thunderdog wrote: »
    Surprised no match day thread yet. People prioritizing their day jobs over FPL ;)

    Banking the transfer this week as I’ve had Sterling for a while. Throwing the armband on Aguero though. Best of luck with your respective GWs

    I bet you were the lad in school who reminded the teacher when she forgot to give homework!


  • Registered Users Posts: 24,909 ✭✭✭✭ TitianGerm


    20 mins left to make changes

    Ryan
    Alonso, Stones, Robertson
    Hazard, Mane, Deulofeu, Martial
    Murray, Augero, Arnie

    Have AWD second sub so if Stones doesn't play he'll come in. Fraser first sub.

    Think I might go Mane as capt.


  • Registered Users Posts: 20,402 ✭✭✭✭ extra gravy


    Transfer banked

    Ederson
    Alonso Robertson Doherty AWB
    Salah Hazard Ricky
    Aguero(c) Arnie Jiminez

    More than 4 points from the Wolves pair tonight would be nice.


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 47,771 ✭✭✭✭ km79


    km79 wrote: »
    Couple of tough calls
    Start Patricio or Fabianski (this was supposed to be my BB week)? Neither will get many save points . Gone with Patricio for now

    2 from these 3 Schindler, Mitro and Murphy
    Currently Schindler and Mitro
    Hope Mitro doesnt get booked this week

    Cough cough ^


  • Registered Users Posts: 10,563 ✭✭✭✭ Father Hernandez


    km79 wrote: »
    Couple of tough calls
    Start Patricio or Fabianski (this was supposed to be my BB week)? Neither will get many save points . Gone with Patricio for now

    2 from these 3 Schindler, Mitro and Murphy
    Currently Schindler and Mitro
    Hope Mitro doesnt get booked this week

    1) Patricio for me, more chance of a CS

    2) Mitro and Schindler but it's a toss up really, can see Chelsea conceding, perhaps Mitro scoring.


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭ Porthallian


    Fab
    Alonso Duffy Wan-B Vinagre
    Salah Richy F.Anderson Hazard
    PEA Aguero (c)

    Hamer Bennett Diangana Kamara

    Couldn't decide on a transfer so decided to bank and reassess on Monday.

    Have I missed a trick?


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭ claw


    Ederson
    Robertson Alonso Wan Bissaka
    Camarasa Richarlison Salah Sane Martial
    Aguero Arnautovic
    Subs: Hamer Zabaleta Bennett Ings

    2 free transfers, Sane in for Mane, Camarasa in for Fraser. Money to sort out the Ings situation now. Not doing a -4 for it.


  • Registered Users Posts: 47,771 ✭✭✭✭ km79


    Fab
    Alonso Duffy Wan-B Vinagre
    Salah Richy F.Anderson Hazard
    PEA Aguero (c)

    Hamer Bennett Diangana Kamara

    Couldn't decide on a transfer so decided to bank and reassess on Monday.

    Have I missed a trick?

    It will be good to have 2 FT midweek and you have a couple of high priced sacrificial lambs good to go there

    I think anyone who has hazard this week has to hold him . I foresee a lot of hazard to sterling rage ...........it is the right move long term probably but not this week imo


  • Registered Users Posts: 20,402 ✭✭✭✭ extra gravy


    Bennett benched


  • Registered Users Posts: 15,226 ✭✭✭✭ manual_man


    Benn-ch-ett


  • Registered Users Posts: 10,563 ✭✭✭✭ Father Hernandez


    Cardiff Starting XI: Etheridge, Manga, Morrison, Bamba, Ralls, Camarasa, Arter, Gunnarsson, Murphy, Hoilett, Paterson.

    Wolves Starting XI: Patricio, Boly, Coady, Saiss, Doherty, Neves, Moutinho, Vinagre, Traore, Jimenez, Costa.


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭ Porthallian


    km79 wrote: »
    It will be good to have 2 FT midweek and you have a couple of high priced sacrificial lambs good to go there

    I think anyone who has hazard this week has to hold him . I foresee a lot of hazard to sterling rage ...........it is the right move long term probably but not this week imo

    Auba is very much on the chopping block. Salah could be downgraded also. My Defence isn't looking the best.

    But let's roll!


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44,804 ✭✭✭✭ Mr.Nice Guy


    Ederson
    Doherty Alonso Robertson AWB
    Richarlison Salah Hazard
    Arnie Jimenez Aguero (c)

    Hamer Bennett Diangana Westwood

    No transfer used this week. Hope my patience pays off.

    💙

    💛



Advertisement